We are excited to expand our global Talent Acquisition team with a Talent Acquisition Partner for our Go-to-market roles in the USA region. This critical role will be responsible for full cycle recruitment including identifying, attracting, sourcing, recruiting & selecting highly qualified Customer facing talent for LeanIX. A key member in supporting to scale up our Sales Executive, Customer Success and Professional Services teams by getting the best talent on board in USA region. Ensuring that sourcing and recruiting strategies and processes are aligned with business needs, talent strategy and desired employee capabilities and skills.
What is waiting for you?
- Playing one of the most critical roles in the growth of LeanIX's operations, you will be a part of building out our Go-to-Market teams in USA region with our ambitious plans to grow at pace. Your primary focus will be supporting our Sales Executive, Customer Success and Professional Services teams.
- Hiring great talent into our business is fundamental to our success and you will be responsible for identifying and attracting the next high-calibre LeanIX'ers who align to our values and manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle.
- Partner and build a rapport with Hiring Managers to understand their business objectives and provide strategic advice which ensures the most effective recruitment process is followed.
- Support the continuously improvements of our Talent Acquisition approach, so you will have the chance to manage high priority strategic projects relating to Talent Acquisition.
- Passionate about sourcing talent and finding the hidden gem candidate using creative techniques and innovative tools
- Have fun and enjoy your contribution to growing and grow with an exciting company.
What would make me successful in this role?
- You have strong business partnering skills and have the credibility to advise senior stakeholders.
- 3+ years of successful full cycle recruiting experience.
- You are passionate about problem solving and are not fazed by ambiguity, instead you thrive in environments where you can identify and implement winning solutions.
- The ability to work at pace - LeanIX is a hyper growth organisation, so being able to prioritize effectively and juggle multiple projects is key.
- Understanding of the Go-to-market challenges and has a successful track record of recruiting highly qualified senior candidates in a variety of functional roles.
- Experienced user of recruitment mediums and tools preferable LinkedIn Talent Solution and ATS (pref. Greenhouse)
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes with our solutions focusing on Enterprise Architecture, Microservice Intelligence and SaaS Intelligence.
LeanIX is not just the product, in fact its a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX you have the freedom to decide on the work mode that suits both your personal situation and how to best organize work within your team. The Flexible Work Mode means you can work from the office once in a while, on a frequent basis or maybe you prefer to work remotely from your home office most of the time. Next to that we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHATS IN FOR YOU!
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.