ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
Do you have experience filling multiple roles, quickly with quality hires?
Are you excited at the thought of partnering with business leaders at the hyper-growth company?
Do you believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimagining an 800 billion dollar industry?
If so, nice to meet you! We are Loadsmart and we have recently created a new Talent Acquisition Specialist position to help us hire top talent at our growing company (grew from 150 to 450 Loadies in the last 18 months) with a recent Series C of $90M. We are seeking an innovative, agile, data-driven Talent Acquisition Specialist who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced global company. You will be integral to the growth and scaling of Loadsmarts talent. You will own the full recruitment cycle and ensure a positive candidate experience.
REPORTING TO: Gita Selli
LOCATION: Our beautiful Chicago offices; ideally you would want to go into the office 3 days a week to be part of our collaborative culture.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO...
- Partner with HR colleagues and hiring managers to develop creative recruitment strategies for open positions, in anticipation of future headcount planning needs.
- Proactively and effortlessly source strong candidates, whilst evaluating candidate skills, goals, and competencies to ensure a healthy recruiting funnel and fill new hire classes, meanwhile ensuring an exceptional candidate experience.
- Track the data in our ATS to avoid inefficiencies and identify the gaps in our process.
- Research and create different hiring strategies to attract top talent to Loadsmart. Estimate talent cost of acquisition from different hiring strategies.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand the requirements and expectations of the position(s). Meet and advise as needed in order to maximize each level of the recruitment cycle.
- Meet established hiring KPIs and time-to-fill commitments.
- Follow-up with new hires, collect feedback and ensure a remarkable employee experience and uniformity across all offices.
YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience recruiting in a fast pace corporate setting
- Proven ability to source strong talent across different teams; Sales, G&A, Operations, etc.
- Proactively and persistence is a must
- Desire to seek new sourcing strategies with a passion for developing creative approaches to sourcing and delivering hiring results
- Strong communication, organizational, and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks in expeditious environments
YOUR COLLEAGUES WOULD DESCRIBE YOU AS:
- A self-starter, result-focused and team-oriented
- Possessing a growth mindset, sense of curiosity and strong problem solving skills
- Not afraid to work hard to get the job done!
WORKING AT LOADSMART
Competitive base salaries - we believe in rewarding top talent
Extremely competitive Equity package
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
Commuter benefits and membership with Divvy bike
10 Paid holidays, plus 15 days of accrued PTO for a total of 25 paid days off per year
Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite and onsite; if youre in Chicago expect to have an amazing time as we reopen our offices
An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 450+ Loadies united by our core value of Teamwork
Regular recognition, feedback, and transparency across all levels
Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.