Talent Acquisition Specialist, Framingham, MA
Here at Applause, we are the leading company in our industry. We're pleased to have a 4.2 Glassdoor rating from our employees. We are hiring an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us scale and keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, Applause. is an excellent place to grow your career.
- Locate qualified, potential applicants using databases or online job posting boards
- Communicate with potential applicants by phone, email, or in person
- Screen resumes and interview candidates for various positions within an organization
- Create job announcements that list requirements for each job, such as desired work experience, education, and job skills
- Apply principles of behavioral interviewing to access the qualifications of candidates
- Investigate referrals, references, and social media sources to formulate a well-rounded view of applicants
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with colleges and local organizations to participate in job fairs or networking events
- Prepare attracting hiring packages and communicate with selected applicants to offer employment
- Build professional relationships with hiring managers in order to identify their target candidates and provide consultative/market feedback
- Three years of recruiting experience for a high-volume organization, agency, or executive search firm strongly preferred
- Willingness to use cold or warm calling methods to recruit or research potential applicants
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and social media applications
- Excellent analytical skills to track metrics and interpret data for strategic recruiting campaigns
- A professional, courteous demeanor on the phone and in-person
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially the ability to network and establish professional relationships
- Availability to travel within the United States to attend job fairs and networking events
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize in a demanding, fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
Applause is the worldwide leader in crowdtesting and digital quality. Software is at the heart of how all brands engage users, and digital experiences must work flawlessly everywhere. With highly-vetted testers available on-demand around the globe, Applause provides brands with a full suite of testing and feedback capabilities. This approach drastically improves testing coverage, eliminates the limitations of offshoring and traditional QA labs, and speeds time-to-market for websites, mobile apps, IoT, and in-store experiences.
Thousands of leading companies — including Amazon, Google, Uber, and Facebook — rely on Applause as a best practice to deliver high-quality digital experiences that customers love.
Applause is a place where everyone belongs and where we believe everyone deserves the exceptional. Since our founding, we have continued to celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We have a global workforce that, like our crowd, embraces diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. Our employees bring their true self to Applause. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].