Talent Acquisition Partner, Go to Market
Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Datto motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions. Whether it's on one of our sport teams, monthly happy hours, or other company functions; work hard play hard is not just a clich here. Comprehensive health care packages, a generous paid time off policy and education reimbursement are just a few of our benefits.
As part of our continued expansion, we are looking for an ambitious, creative and hard-working talent acquisition partner to join our existing recruitment team. This role will primarily support our Go-to-Market team focussing on attracting and hiring talent across Sales, Revenue Operations, Marketing and Business Development. This role will report directly to the Chief of Staff.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Deliver full life-cycle recruiting; analyze position needs to source, screen and prepare candidates for interviews; make offers and negotiate compensation packages.
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to establish and understand staffing needs, job requirements and selection criteria.
- Present the public face of the company during the recruiting process, ensuring positive candidate experience; effectively communicating the value proposition to candidates and applicants, providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; maintain strong rapport and nurture trusting relationships with candidates and applicants.
- Determine applicant qualifications by screening resume and interviewing applicants; analyze responses, verify references, and compare qualifications to job requirements.
- Manage and schedule interviews and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews.
- Create strong talent pipelines; source candidates through various channels: colleges, employment agencies, social platforms, and internet job boards; organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events.
- Compile candidate pipelines, update stakeholders on recruiting progress with reports and presentations
- Corporate recruiting experience with a focus on Go-to-Market hiring
- High level of communication, influencing and negotiation skills, coupled with ability to build relationships, influence, drive execution of functional priorities
- Experience direct sourcing/recruiting at a growing technology company or recruiting firm to help us be proactive about finding candidates
- Tech savvy with knowledge on how and where to post positions to external recruitment sources/tools
- Detail oriented self-starter
Datto - A little more!
Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. Datto supports our partners 24/7/365. This commitment is a value at the core of every role in every office, always doing the right thing, and putting our partners first.
Were committed to cultivating a healthy, positive and growth enabling environment. We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package which is available to all full-time employees, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Headspace account
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!