Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
We are seeking an exceptional Talent Acquisition Partner to join our People Team. This role will be a strategic business partner to our hiring managers while sourcing creatively for top talent and advocating for an exceptional candidate experience.
Prime Responsibilities you can deliver on:
- Partner closely with a business area to execute on their talent strategy by mapping out a sourcing strategy and an effective hiring process so they can meet their hiring goals.
- Work as a collaborative member of the Thrasio recruitment team by collaborating on projects that may focus on implementing process and/or building talent-related programs.
- Ensure candidates have a positive experience regardless of the outcome of the hiring process.
- Strategize and leverage out-of-the box methods to source exceptional talent and contribute to developing a strong employer brand.
- Consult with hiring teams to determine hiring priorities and define job descriptions and levels for new roles as we build out scaling teams.
- Coach and train hiring teams on interview best practices.
- Provide reports and metrics on recruitment activities and utilize data to identify trends and opportunities to identify opportunities and use as a tool to influence hiring trends.
- Utilize Lever, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other technical sourcing tools.
What you bring to the party:
- At least 3 years of full cycle recruitment experience in a fast paced, high-growth environment.
- Experience recruiting for Marketing, Brand Management, or Creative functions is highly advantageous.
- Ability to consult and establish credibility with stakeholders to influence talent decisions.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- The ability to work through solutions and collaborate within a matrix organization.
- Demonstrated ability to source candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Adaptability and resilience to flow with our ever-changing business needs and navigate day-to-day challenges.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.