Sr. Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist will shape the future of our global Talent Acquisition organization. You are a hands-on builder who doesn't hesitate to challenge traditional thinking and pursues new territory with an entrepreneurial spirit, drive, and sense of ownership. You are data centric but thrive working with people to deliver an outstanding global employee experience through projects and processes that improve employee satisfaction.
What You Will Do:
- Identify gaps in all our recruiting systems and platforms and propose process improvements
- Partner with the HR Operations & Systems team to propose, test, and implement Workday solutions
- Leverage metrics to continuously evaluate and identify improvements and opportunities aligned with business and TA strategies.
- Manage global immigration vendors and ensure immigrations processes are documented
- Manage Global & Domestic Mobility by managing vendors and ensure processes are documented.
- Partner with other members of the HR team to ensure smooth integration of new hires into the company
- Support Talent Acquisition team’s projects on a global basis by identifying and documenting existing team processes, researching and reporting on industry best practices, and carrying out project tasks
- Support and when needed manage TA Events/Conferences and employment branding activities in partnership with Project Manager
- Identify and promote process improvement and innovative “out of the box” ways to deliver best in class candidate experience
To Be Successful You Will Have
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- 4 or more years of previous recruiting, HR, or operations exp in a global environment preferred.
- Experience working successfully within a complex matrix structured organization
- Flexibility and 15% travel required, particularly around peak recruiting season and planning weeks
Functional and soft skills:
- Strong organizational skills, ability to set priorities, plan workflow and take initiative
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness
- Analytical proficiency; facility with numbers
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization and work well under pressure
- Be highly effective at managing timelines, delivery, dependencies, and communication across teams
- Have Strong people analytics skills with previous experience developing people reporting
- Senior presence: ability to work side-by-side with and influence senior leaders
- Strong customer service focus with a sense of urgency and excellent follow through
Why you should consider this role:
Your work will impact the immediate and on ongoing success of iRobot. In this position you will have a voice that will influence leaders and key decision makers. You will partner with the Director of TA to design and implement new process, launch new tools & platforms, deliver data that drives decisions, and you will help build a diverse workforce through events such as Grace Hopper. The TA Team is in a transition, we are moving from an organization built from scratch that was scrappy into a well define organization that must deliver results in an evolving $1B global company.
More Jobs From