Talent Acquisition Manager, Campus Recruiting
The Wayfair Campus and Programmatic Hiring team is strategic to the company's overall success and continued growth. Our recruiters are true business partners and charged with finding, attracting, and hiring top talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture add. Our team is dedicated to supporting the companys rapid growth and ambitious goals by acquiring a strong pipeline of students for Co-op, Intern, and Full-Time opportunities.
As our growth continues to skyrocket, we are seeking an experienced, strategic, and analytical Talent Acquisition Manager to join our growing Talent Acquisition team. You will partner with business leadership, talent partners and Talent Acquisition leadership to design, build, and execute strategic campus recruiting plans. All in an effort to drive adoption of best practices, coach and manage a high performing TA team and continue to build efficiencies with an eye towards scale. The seasonality of Campus Recruiting and our close partnership with our stakeholders requires responsibilities to change and shift to execute against business goals, making our team extremely agile. If youre enthusiastic about recruiting but enjoy getting a chance to step outside the classic Talent Acquisition box, the Campus and Programmatic Hiring team is the place for you.
What You'll Do
- Manage & facilitate recruiting activities on campus and virtually including networking events, on-site interviews, presentations, and other events to attract a high caliber & quantity of applicants.
- Help diagnose and coach recruiters on their current pipelines and drive efficiencies in the process while overseeing a team of ~10 recruiters
- Represent Wayfairs culture by ensuring an excellent candidate and hiring manager experience through transparent communication and timely feedback
- Track metrics and leverage data to drive team performance and improve overall recruiting efficiency
- Foster an environment of knowledge sharing, collaboration, and continued learning where the status quo is questioned and ideas for improvement are championed and continually explored
- Manage a group of high performing recruiters by ensuring real time coaching, leading developmental discussions, and promoting Wayfairs robust performance culture.
- Partner with senior level stakeholders within assigned business functions to develop & improve upon best-in-class recruiting, interviewing, and hiring processes.
- Provide clear and concise guidance of recruiting procedures to a high volume of internal stakeholders/interviewers including seasonal case/process trainings
- Measure the campus recruiting programs successes and growth opportunities through internal and outside benchmarking data.
- Work to improve upon existing processes and develop innovative approaches around finding future talent.
- Work with employer branding to dDevelop new marketing collateral, and maintain all collateral and manage vendor relationships.
- Participate in planning and execution of the 10 week summer internship program and 6 month co-op program including educational panels, recruiting office hours, commencement dinners & networking events, Boston immersion events, and volunteering opportunities
What You'll Need
- 2+ years of management experience in a corporate and/or agency recruiting environment
- 6+ years of recruiting experience with proven success delivering innovative sourcing and recruiting methods
- Experience attracting and negotiating with top talent using creative methods to engage and close candidates in a competitive job market.
- Ability to diagnose and coach teams through ups and downs of recruiting cycles and continue to motivate your team within a hyper-growth environment
- Familiarity and comfort with a data driven environment. Ability to use metrics to guide decision-making and drive recruiting strategy
- Partnership skills, action-oriented mind-set, and an ability to be responsive, tactful, and diplomatic
- Innovative mindset towards setting ambitious inclusion goals and identifying and implementing strategies to attract candidates from underrepresented backgrounds.
- Strong record of success in planning & executing large-scale recruiting events and interview days
- Ability to handle internal client management, provide strong customer consultative skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Ability to be self-directed with a high sense of urgency, while also effectively collaborating and working in a team environment
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.