Mimecast is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our fast-paced global talent acquisition team, in a temporary role for up to 6 months. As a customer centric professional, you will play a key role in delivering a great experience to our candidates, hiring managers and recruiters, delivering the highest degree of administrative support and operational excellence across our talent acquisition team. Based out of our Lexington office, you will support the NA region, and collaborate with colleagues in other global locations.
This a great opportunity for a dynamic individual who is developing their career within talent acquisition / HR, excels at managing and prioritising a varied workload, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist with advertising vacancies maximising all available sources, including Mimecast website, job boards, CV sites, LinkedIn etc, helping draft job advertisements when required.
- Assist with interview booking, coordinating both candidates and interviewers’ diaries along with room / zoom bookings.Provide support for preboarding, onboarding and induction of new starters.
- Work closely with recruiters to draft employment contracts and offer letters, ensuring that all employee documentation is properly signed and accounted for.
- Manage the background screening process for new hires, collaborating with our 3rd party partner, ensuring compliance, and acting on any flagged risks.
- Maintain data and process integrity, via our Applicant Tracking System, and employee file management.
- Corresponding with and creating great relationships with talent acquisition and HR colleagues, hiring managers and stakeholders.
- Provide proactive communication with candidates in the recruitment workflow such as organising interviews and requests for more information.
- Provide vendor support, for onboarding new vendors and organising and tracking payments for existing vendors.
- Assist with the planning and logistics of recruiting events and career fairs.
- Highly motivated and able to quickly pick up processes and ways of working
- Strong communication and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and problem solve, with good attention to detail
- Effective multitasker that can remain calm and in control whilst under pressure
- Positive attitude with a can do flexible approach
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Confident using Microsoft Office suite including Excel
- Knowledge of recruitment technologies preferable but not essential
Mimecast is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. Mimecast is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities throughout the interview and employment process, and to use our online system to apply for a position. Call us at (617) 393-7000or send an email to [email protected] to request reasonable accommodations.
Mimecast will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed theirown pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants toindividuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conductedby the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.