Hometap empowers current and prospective homeowners to access their home's equity without the burden of debt. Our first product allows homeowners to tap into the built-in value of their home to do the big-ticket stuff that makes life better: start a business, renovate their home, get out from under crippling debt, pay for college tuition, or help family members.
Were on a mission to make homeownership less stressful and more accessible by treating homeowners like CEOs of their household, and to make home equity investing as common as borrowing to finance a home is today. We also aspire to build a long-lasting, durable financial technology company that makes a positive mark on the Boston economy and beyond.
Hometap makes investments in homes, buying an equity stake against the homes future value. For homeowners, this is a simplified, sensible alternative to mortgage debt and monthly payments. For investors, this is a new asset class, allowing them to participate in the multi-trillion-dollar residential real estate market without the obligations and downsides of homeownership. Were scaling rapidly and we have begun expanding our platform to support forthcoming products, complex data science-driven pricing, and investment structure permutations. Our solution leverages advanced data and analytics as we create best-in-class experiences for our homeowners as well as our business and asset capital partners.
Achieving our mission of making homeownership more accessible and less stressful requires bringing on board a diverse, empathetic, intelligent team. We have big growth plans, and are looking for a proactive and organized Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our small but mighty recruiting team. Youll focus on ensuring a positive candidate experience as you source candidates, schedule interviews, and support all parts of the recruitment process. Youre a great fit if you have excellent interpersonal skills, an eye for detail, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves.
What You Will Do:
- Source potential candidates through multiple online platforms, including LinkedIn
- Partner with recruiters, candidates, and hiring managers to schedule candidate interviews via phone, video, and in-person in a time-sensitive, fast-paced environment
- Post opportunities to Hometap site and applicable job boards
- Communicate with candidates during the pre-onboarding process to ensure a smooth transition to work
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies, and innovate on opportunities to increase Hometaps reach to candidates
- Provide high-touch and on-message communication to candidates and hiring managers
- Ensure accurate candidate information and interview workflows within Lever ATS
- Provide general administrative and project support to the recruiting team, as needed
- Adhere to the highest degree of professionalism and strict confidentiality on matters that require discretion
What You Will Have:
- 3+ year's experience in a recruiting coordinator, sourcer or related role (ideally in a fast paced, high-growth environment)
- Highly personable with a genuine passion for delivering outstanding service
- Skilled in scheduling meetings and interviews across US time zones
- Ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism and positivity while juggling multiple projects and conflicting priorities
- Exceptional problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to jump in when and where needed
- Experience with recruiting software and sourcing tools (ATS, social networks, niche job boards, sourcing aggregators, etc.). Experience using Lever ATS is highly desirable
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
Our Team & Culture
At Hometap, we pride ourselves on being Owners -- of our jobs, our output, our careers -- and Good Neighbors -- we believe helping each other means helping the company, homeowners, and investors succeed.
Equally important to your skill set is what you bring to our team and business. We are looking for a creative thinker who looks for opportunities within challenges, rolls up their sleeves to get things done, values collaboration and communication, and embraces the Homeowner-first mentality. Critical to our mission is being thoughtful in everything we build. If youre someone who embraces this builder mentality, youll be right at home here.