We are a rapidly growing company thats revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Reporting to the Senior Business Systems Manager, the Salesforce Solutions Architect will provide expertise in process design, data architecture, and platform lifecycle/development solutions for Toasts Business Systems teams. The Salesforce Solution Architect will be responsible for facilitating and executing high quality and scalable stakeholder deliverables within an Agile development environment.
About this roll* (Responsibilities):
- Own the overall solution architecture for Toasts Customer Success portfolio within Salesforce
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to ensure major initiatives are built to scale and best practices are followed
- Assess current state enterprise architecture and advise on optimal path to leverage tech stack for Customer Success initiatives
- Create and maintain system documentation from an architecture and technical design perspective.
- Review designs, deployment strategies and other technical aspects of Toasts Customer Success SCRUM teams
- Help define and document standards and processes to support and facilitate SFDC architecture for the Enterprise Applications and Technology department
- Provide technical oversight and mentorship to admins and other team members
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 2+ years experience in a Salesforce Solutions Architect, Technical Architect or Lead Architect role
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce Service and Experience Clouds
- Experience working in an Agile Enterprise-level Salesforce environment
- Proven ability to have confident techno-functional conversations with cross functional teams across departments
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of latest tools and technologies to deliver testable, maintainable, and modern solutions
- Great team player with a can-do attitude and attentive to detail
- Salesforce Certifications: Platform Developer 1, Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Application Architect Certification
- Salesforce Service Cloud or Experience Cloud Consultant Certification
- Experience with Salesforce Field Service
- Experience with Coveo, TaskRay, and CTI
- Experience with iPaaS (Workato, Jitterbit, Celigo, Boomi)
- Experience building custom Salesforce Apps
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.