Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
Superpedestrian is seeking a hands-on Systems Engineer to drive the creation and verification of engineering requirements. Working at the intersection of the firmware, electrical, and mechanical domains, you will ensure that our E-bike and E-Scooter sharing products perform beyond expectations. You will work closely with the engineering teams to drive performance of the system as a whole and will combine qualitative and quantitative data from testing, manufacturing, and fielded units to understand and improve the products and experiences.
What you'll do:
- Generate detailed engineering requirements from internal product requirements and applicable end product standards
- Plan and execute system-level and subsystem EVT/DVT and certification testing
- Analyze test data to validate system performance
- Lead regulatory and compliance testing
- Hands-on support of test development and execution
- Participate in system architecture development
- Lead technical risk identification and mitigation efforts including DFMEA
- Investigate new technologies
What we're looking for:
- BS in Engineering
- 5+ years of systems engineering experience
- 2+ years of robotics experience is a plus
- Familiarity with regulatory testing and end product standards
- Experience with hazard analysis and FMEA is desired
- A desire and ability to understand cross-disciplinary problems
- Experience using Matlab, Python, or other similar platforms to analyze field and test data
- A unique ability to extract information from data
- Competitive benefits with company subsidized medical, dental, vision & disability insurance and a 401k plan. Generous time off policy.
- On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to growth and development of all employees.A team of awesome, like-minded, driven people that support each other, and mentors from across the top echelons of industry.
- The chance to have your voice heard and help shape Superpedestrians future.
- Equity in a fast growing company.
- A commitment to an actively anti-racist environment.
Superpedestrian actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please still apply! Wed love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.