Eze Software Group is seeking a Systems Administrator to join the Eze Software IT team in its Boston office.
- Administration, monitoring, and support of Windows Servers, Desktops, and the SAN and Virtualization environments, (including VMWare/Hyper-V)
- Design, deploy, and implement server and network infrastructure and ensure a secure systems environment
- Assist with recommending, scheduling and implementing system hardware and/or software upgrades or repairs
- Occasional after-hours or weekend work responsibilities
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or other technical field and 2-4 years of applicable work experience is required.
- Experience in hardware provisioning, installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Background in network maintenance including infrastructure services, security services, load monitoring, and system resiliency
- Experience with scripting to automate and streamline processes
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Active Directory within a multi-site environment
- Experience with SCCM and SCOM a plus
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while prioritizing and delivering results on time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Compensation includes a competitive base salary & excellent benefits.