The Business Operations team is responsible for supporting the CloudHealth by VMware Revenue team to deliver best-in-class BI, Data, and Analytic services to the business unit. The Team handles the day to day business operations including planning, performance reporting, process and policy standardization, people programs and communications.
As CloudHealth expands globally, we are looking to hire a Business Systems Administrator in support of our Business Operations Team. The Systems Administrator will play a critical role in maintaining and improving the functionality of the various business systems. They will work closely with Finance and Customer Success teams to ensure the highest level of data accuracy. The Business Systems Administrator will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of financials and customer success systems.
Job Role And Responsibility:
Actively participate and work with business team teams to understand and document functional requirements for projects, enhancements/new features.
- Maintain the Zuora and Gainsight applications, as well as other related 3rd party business applications for internal users
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, third party tools / applications and new Zuora and Gainsight functionality based on evolving business needs
- Design, implement, and maintain configurations and customizations of Zuora and Gainsight to meet evolving needs
- Provide excellent support our business users by addressing questions and troubleshooting bugs.
- Design, implement, and maintain 3rd party software connections to Zuora and Gainsight to support various business needs
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI's, and dashboards, and maintain proper system access for user roles
- Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support to Zuora and Gainsight users, including training
- Monitor end-user usage of systems and track performance
- Provide front line support with regards to all aspects of Zuora and Gainsight and data integrity
- Develop, document and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage etc
- Identify, evaluate and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the Zuora and Gainsight platforms
- Responsible for the change management and release process of Zuroa and Gainsight
- Provide a quality and timely communication regarding system status
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Zuora and Gainsight functionality, customization and integration
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce administration, configuration, and 3rd party integrations in complex environments, including experience with Zuora and Gainsight
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (MIS, IT business/computer science and/or Accounting)
- Previous experience with Zuora or Gainsight preferred
- Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports and dashboards
- Working knowledge of SQL, csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics and scheduling scripts.
- Strong data analytics, reporting and database experience (SQL and Zuora preferred)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Basic Data Analysis with Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables)
- A strong understanding of business processes and requirements
- Project management, system implementation and system integration experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
Simplifying the experience of managing and optimizing complex cloud environments. That’s how the CloudHealth team is making VMware’s ‘any cloud’ mantra a reality for leading enterprise businesses around the world. Our customers don’t just gain tighter control over their cloud spend and security – they’re freeing up time and money for high-impact business initiatives, easing the resource burden for their time-strapped IT teams, and driving tighter collaboration with their Finance colleagues. We’re here helping the people behind organizations embark on cloud transformation journeys; all while transforming and growing their Cloud Centers of Excellence. Come join us if you want to make your unique mark on the rapidly evolving, never dull, cloud technology market. We’re an agile, collaborative, and customer-centric team with the mentality of a fast-growing startup and the support of an industry-leading, 30,000+ employee technology company beside us.
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.