Our Mission Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Veracode is looking for a multifaceted and motivated administrator with a broad mix of experience with Windows Server, Azure, Jira, and ServiceNow. This position will be responsible for the administration, system health, and oversite of the Jira and ServiceNow solutions. This role will augment the existing Windows Server administration team, working within Windows Server and Azure as well. The ideal candidate will work directly with the agile program team and subject matter experts to maintain, and process improve the platform. The candidate must be able to work collaboratively with the administration and program management teams along with being comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
What youll be doing:
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities involving the Jira platforms (OnPrem, AWS, and Cloud)
- Manages custom fields, screens within Jira, and integration of Jira with secondary ticketing platforms to include ServiceNow.
- Provides configuration management, including hardware, software, and resource management for Jira and ServiceNow
- Maintain Active Directory and Server environments.
- Troubleshoot/resolve hardware and software issues with Windows Server and CentOS.
- Promote and maintain endpoint patch management practices and security frameworks.
- Document systems, processes and decisions within the Jira and agile environment, adhering to compliance and regulatory standards.
- Perform application and system administration tasks, including backups and scheduled jobs.
- Maintain and manage projects, boards, workflows, tasks/issues, permissions, and users including setting permissions and maintaining security for JIRA projects and Confluence spaces
- Test new versions of the tools and plug-ins to ensure compatibility, rolling out across the program and teams as needed
- Remain current on Atlassian and ServiceNow solution offerings and provide technology roadmap.
What youll need:
- 3-5 years of administration and development experience with Windows, Azure and Jira
- Hands on experience in performing software updates, migrations, and plug-in installations.
- Confidence in proposing new ideas and presenting these ideas to program management teams.
- Experience working on multiple project initiatives within matrixed teams.
- Attention to detail, ability to self-manage, and maintain quality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire and willingness to train others.
- BA/BS degree in Computer or Information Technology or Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Jira Administration for the Cloud, ServiceNow System Administrator or MCSA/MCSE certification preferred.
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
More About Working at Veracode:
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracodes SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether thats software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode youll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package all while pushing the boundaries of whats possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracodes fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidates race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.