You are passionate about leading and mentoring teams; a natural, caring leader who inspires confidence and goal-orientation. You understand the importance of aligning the organization internally around the brand and marketing objectives. You are highly motivated by the prospect of scaling a rapid-growth company and have experience in growing marketing teams from early to later-stage development.
You’ve had previous marketing success being innovative, testing new ideas, disrupting the market and establishing industry leading brands. While creative and forward thinking, your strategies are derived from proven and effective marketing techniques. You communicate clearly, effectively, and persuasively in one on one meetings, group meetings and in public forums. You lead by example and enjoy being part of a collaborative leadership team and “win together” culture.
You have access to a pool of talented marketers who would jump at the chance to work with you again.
· Lead and develop a world class department that supports all facets of marketing including strategy, communications, content, messaging, channel, digital, driving improvements, supporting ROI and empowering pre-sale and after-sale marketing team members to exceed expected performance.
· Develop and implement brand and messaging strategies for new and existing products.
· Build the pre-sale marketing team, establishing goals and strategy.
· Develop a robust and collaborative approach to Product Marketing and existing biller communications that drives demand for and adoption of IC products and enhancements.
· Act as senior demand generation expert at the company, creating and institutionalizing best-practice processes for SaaS marketing with an emphasis on measurement and continuously innovating to take Invoice Cloud to new heights.
· Drive thought leadership, demand generation and positioning, solidifying Invoice Cloud’s competitive advantage online, in the media, and at tradeshows and events.
· Oversee the development of effective sales and marketing tools, including management and development of creative assets, sales collateral, presentations, client success stories and other sales tools to enhance sales team efforts.
· Champion sales and marketing alignment; working closely with sales management to enable them to meet their objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
· Talent Management, including coaching, mentoring and org design, of the pre-sale marketing organization to scale and meet high growth targets.
· Oversee the after-sale marketing activities managed by the VP of marketing including biller marketing, adoption, and client, partner and staff appreciation programs.
· Accountability for marketing return on investment, establishing clear KPIs, creating new customers, improving brand awareness and improving quality of all communications.
What We Seek:
· Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing, business, or related field
· 15+ years of marketing experience with significant and recent experience as a Senior Marketing leader in a SaaS environment (payments/financial services preferred)
· Advanced knowledge of best practices in B2B SaaS marketing, including digital marketing and lead generation
· Thorough understanding of and experience utilizing marketing automation tools (HubSpot and Salesforce preferred) and other technology to support vigorous demand and lead generation plans
· Proven success supporting sales organizations with innovative marketing programs and pipeline-building activities that complement sales goals and initiatives
· A proven track record of motivating and developing a high-performing marketing team
· Knowledge of marketing KPIs and analytics with the ability to make data-driven decisions
· Experienced in creating, implementing and refining successful SaaS-based demand generation strategies
· Track record of speaking successfully at trade show and user group events
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent strategic thinking, analytical and budgeting skills
· Ability to inspire creative marketing solutions
· Travel to other Invoice Cloud offices and trade shows/conferences as needed
Who are we?
Invoice Cloud, Inc. is a rapidly growing company, named the 3rd fastest growing company in Boston by the Boston Business Journal. We provide simple and secure SaaS-based customer communications, e-billing, integrated e-payments, and software systems. The Invoice Cloud service enables our clients to offer an innovative solution that will reduce costs, improve efficiency and help the environment. By partnering with Invoice Cloud, companies will provide an industry-leading solution while enhancing the customer experience, increasing adoption and reducing costs.
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To all recruitment agencies: Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From