Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the leader in network automation. Its ground-breaking platform provides IT teams with end-to-end visibility into their hybrid network and streamline NetOps workflows through automation. Today, over 2,400 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
What We Need
NetBrain Technologies Is looking for a high-energy and passionate global marketing leader to propel us into our next phase of growth. This leader should have extensive experience improving Demand Generation programs and working with analysts to optimize Brand Awareness. This person must have a “lead from the front”/”hands-on” mentality and an attitude to motivate and foster a winning environment.
The Impact You’ll Make
We’re going through an exciting time with our recent ground-breaking release of NetBrain 10 where we improved our industry-leading platform, adding intelligence into the network. The marketing team will be the voice of this truly disruptive technology and the SVP, Global Marketing will have ownership of all aspects of that messaging. The role reports directly into NetBrain’s CEO and its success will paramount in our growth as a company.
What You’ll Do
- You will lead NetBrain’s global marketing efforts from strategy to execution.
- Establish the marketing team’s role in our aggressive global growth plan.
- Create a comprehensive messaging architecture and integrate our demand generation strategy to engage and nurture prospects and customers.
- Manage AR and PR relationships globally and guide relevant topical press coverage for the company.
- Recruit, manage and mentor a high-impact, results-oriented global marketing team, which will steward and manage our brand globally and cross-functionally.
- Leverage analytics to define, analyze and measure out return on marketing investment.
- Collaborate with sales and product leadership to create a consistent and exciting buyer experience for our customers.
- Create multi-touch external marketing opportunities to convey NetBrain’s value and drive awareness.
- Scale the marketing team and oversee the assembly of a BDR team.
- Invest in development and coaching of all Marketing Team members to ensure their success and growth. This includes participation in key planning decisions and execution of those plans
Who You Are
- You have 10+ years of marketing leadership experience in the IT/Software field with an approach that emphasizes ROI
- You are a proven leader of high-performing marketing teams within a fast-paced growth environment
- You have an exceptional understanding of marketing best practices across inbound and outbound channels to engage tech savvy buyers
- You possess an in-depth knowledge of digital marketing and data-driven decision making
- You are a creative thinker with strong attention to detail and an eye for web design
- You are collaborative and agile in your leadership style with enterprise-level problem solving abilities
- You are capable of inspiring and motivating teams to achieve best-in-class results
What We Offer
- Company 401k match
- Health, dental and vision benefits on day one of employment
- A collaborative team environment
- Access and visibility to senior leadership
- Healthy rewards cash earnings program through Virgin Pulse