As a leader in 3D printing technology, Formlabs is reinventing the digital manufacturing industry. This mission takes innovation, persistence, and building the best team of people to make it happen. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers and materials to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our passion is designing and building powerful 3D printing tools. Our diverse Manufacturing Team makes these ideas a reality, so our products can be enjoyed by thousands of people around the world. As a Sustaining Program Manager, you will be the overall general manager for the product on our operations side. You will work toward the goal of bringing a product to market by enabling the factory to mass produce designs developed by our engineering counterparts and ensure that supply continuously meets demand from ramp through End Of Life. These projects will span offices, time zones, and hemispheres, so youll keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
- Provide program management in the product sustaining stage to ensure continuity and health of products.
- Lead post ramp qualifications (PRQs) for yield/quality improvement and cost reduction, and clarify PRQ request and validation plan with Engineering team. Drive approval processes and execution.
- Represent Product Operations to discuss factory status and production issues with cross-functional groups including Planning, Sales, and Product Management team.
- Assess, analyze, consolidate, and communicate production and supply chain risks and status to leadership team.
- Drive strategic supply chain decisions to support demand fulfillment and unit economics.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Research, Operations Engineering, or other relevant field.
- Experience leading operational and strategic programs; ability to multitask, analyze opportunities, define successful approaches, and proactively solve problems.
- Ability to build relationships, work effectively cross-functionally, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and lead cross-functionally with excellent communication skills.
- Developed leadership, analytical, quantitative reasoning, problem-solving, creative and strategic skills
- Industry experience in one or more of the following fields: supply planning, supply chain management, manufacturing operations, and/or operations engineering
Our Perks & Benefits:
- Robust equity program to build future wealth through RSUs
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Low cost fund options in our 401K and access to advisors
- Generous paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- Tenure-based paid Sabbatical Leave (up to 6 weeks)
- Flexible Out of Office Plan Take time when you need it
- Ample on-site parking & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Healthy on-site lunches, snacks, beverages, & treats
- Regular sponsored professional development opportunities
- Many opt-in culture events across our diverse community
- And of course unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.