Quil, a digital health company, delivers actionable and personalized health itineraries for patients and caregivers, answering the question “What Happens Next?” in their healthcare journeys. We combine the powers of precision data, state-of-the-art technology, and security with unparalleled consumer reach to help individuals navigate today’s chaotic healthcare landscape. Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, Quil is a joint venture of Comcast and Independence Health Group (Independence).
Quil is a high energy start up that fosters an innovative culture with a focus on individual growth and team collaboration. Their vision is to build the solution that helps people and their families make timely and more informed decisions, guiding them to the healthiest version of themselves.
Customer Success at Quil
The Customer Success team at Quil is hyper-focused on driving positive outcomes for our customers with the end goal of driving success for Quil. Each member of the Customer Success team is responsible for keeping the expectations of our customer aligned with the deliverables that Quils’ products and services provide. The team is also responsible for ensuring all products and services that Quil provides and develops align with positive customer outcomes which will lead to overall positive retention. Driving this type of success requires individuals of the team to work together, ignore hierarchy, be open, speak up, take action, and, most importantly, respect one another.
About the Role
The role of the Assure Support Specialist is responsible for responding to the customers and consumers that report issues. The individual will be responsible for identifying trends in the support data and managing the escalation process internally and to 3rd party vendors. The Support Specialist will work with other members of the Customer Success team to ensure support expectations are set and cases pertaining to project milestones are managed efficiently. The individual will be the point of contact for customer communication pertaining to outages and system maintenance events. They will also be the primary point of contact for product changes that may impact current usage and will be responsible for identifying risk of the change in functionality. The Assure Support Specialist will be required to help with the build out of support systems and aid in pilot support and testing.
- Manage support que and required SLA’s
- Maintain all documentation on support cases
- Keep internal leadership up-to-date on customer risks based on data from support cases
- Collaborate with members of the Customer Success team to ensure an optimal customer experience
- Set clear expectations with the customer and internal teams to ensure success for both
- Establish all baseline metric's for which outcomes will be measured against post-implementation
- Occasional travel required
- Support the pilot of Quil Assure
- Build out and maintaining support systems and processes
Qualifications, Skills & Proficiencies
- Natural empathy for users in need of help
- Experience with the use and administration of Zendesk for case management
- Strong conflict resolutions skills
- Team oriented, seeking opportunities to teach and learn from other members of the team
- Generally requires 2 to 5 years’ experience in customer success or similar role
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Self-starter requiring, little oversight or permission to do what needs to be done
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SaaS-based case management tools
- Clear and naturally positive written communication skills
- Previous healthcare experience required; experience working with healthcare providers and organizations a plus
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking
- Naturally curious and looking for ways to improve themselves