We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. Thats why our mission is to build the worlds most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
As a Support Representative in Lincoln, Nebraska, you'll work directly with our users, answering any questions they might have via phone, email, chateven Twitter. As a support team, we deliver game-changing support experiences for teams, athletes and fans.
Are you a student but still interested in joining the Support team at Hudl? Great! Follow this link to our Support Intern application.
- A problem solver. You can easily put yourself in someone else's shoes to find them the best solution.
- Eager. You want to work directly with our users to help them achieve their goals.
- A confident communicator. You're able to relay solutions with a clear approach and a human touch, both through email and on the phone, ensuring issues with varying degrees of technical complexity are resolved or elevated.
- Thrive on the front lines. You'll be our users' first point of contact, answering calls and emails about all our products and features, ranging from how-to questions to technical troubleshooting.
- Help teams and athletes win. Our clients come to us to enhance their gameyoull make sure they know how to use Hudl in the best way possible.
- Listen. Youll empathize with our users and respond with creative solutions.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. Were all about a healthy work-life balance. Well give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. Were lifelong learners who encourage professional development. Well give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. Youll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure youll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, thats free money. Well match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.