Building a team starts with valuing the team. We hire the best of the best to ensure youre working with people you can constantly learn from. Youre trusted to get your work done your way while testing the limits of whats possible and whats next. And youll be part of a culture where everyone feels supported.
We also value sports. Not just because of the big wins and highlight-worthy plays, but because of the lasting impact sports can have: the lifelong lessons in teamwork and dedication; the influence of inspiring mentors; the priceless opportunities to play at the next level. Sports can change livesthats what we value.
Our team helps the world see sports differently through products that make it easier to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and do a lot more.
Ready to join us?
We're looking for interns to join our Support team starting in May 2023. Our interns are invited to stay with us through graduation, and we're currently looking for awesome students graduating in May 2024 or later. You'll be working with a department full of awesome people who provide support to our users. We're looking for a college student in the Lincoln or Omaha area that's ready to work directly with our users, answering any questions they might have via phone, email, chateven Twitter.
- An empathetic problem solver. You can easily put yourself in someone else's shoes to find them the best solution.
- Eager. Youre excited by the idea of working directly with our users to help them achieve their goals.
- A confident communicator. You're able to clearly provide solutions with a human touch, both through email and on the phone, ensuring customers understand their technical issues and how youll resolve or elevate them.
- Organized: Your time-management skills enable you to thrive in school, life and at work.
- Thrive on the front lines. You'll be our users' first point of contact, answering questions about all our products and features, ranging from step-by-step explanations to technical troubleshooting.
- Help teams and athletes win. Our clients come to us to enhance their gameyoull make sure they know how to use Hudl in the best way possible.
- Listen. Youll empathize with our users and respond with creative solutions.
- Ask you to make an impact. You're part of the teamthat means you'll have real responsibilities. We want to hear what you think and see what you can do.
- Provide an environment to help you succeed. We've invested in our offices, designing incredible spaces with our employees in mind. But even if youre taking advantage of the opportunity to work remotely, well provide you the tech you need to do your best work.
- Develop your career. On top of working alongside some of the best professionals in the business and gaining real-world experience, well give you extra opportunities like lunch-and-learns and access to curated libraries to round out your internship.
- Support your wellbeing. Youll have an entire team on your side to give advice and provide answers to your questions, plus more resources like topic-specific Slack channels and employee resource groups. In short, we have you covered.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusive and accessible environments.
To promote Hudlies being their authentic selves and give everyone opportunities for allyship, we offer employee resource groups. These employee-led groups are drawn together by common affinities, passions and life experiences:
- Her Hudl
- Hudl Black
- [email protected]
- Mental Health Champions
- Community Champions
We recognize theres ongoing work to be done and track our efforts and commitments in annual diversity reports.