We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. Thats why our mission is to build the worlds most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
We're looking for interns to join our Support team starting in Fall 2021/Winter 2022. You'll be working with a department full of awesome people who provide support to our users. We're looking for a college student in the Lincoln area that's ready to work directly with our users, answering any questions they might have via phone, email, chateven Twitter.
- Empathetic. You have a knack for stepping into someone else's shoes and seeing the world through their eyes.
- Well-versed. You can tackle different tasks every day because of your healthy addiction to challenges and problem-solving.
- A top-notch writer. Your written communications are crisp, clean and to the point.
- Competitive. You like the thrill of victory and strive to be better in everything you do.
- Thrive on the front lines. You'll provide unrivaled support to coaches and athletes via phone, email and online chats.
- Be a critical thinker. Our clients come to us to enhance their gameyoull make sure they know how to use Hudl in the best way possible.
- Communicate and collaborate. You'll work side-by-side with a team that strives to make you better.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You're part of the teamthat means you'll have real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. Youll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Provide career growth. Our internships are a great complement to your degree. We offer year-round internship experiences with the potential to extend over the course of your educational career.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.