Office Tour Photos
Were looking for a customer-facing engineer who loves talking to customers, understanding their needs and solving difficult problems. This position is for someone who loves to dive into code to create new solutions or resolve customer problems.
How you will make a difference:
- Be proficient in multiple programming languages. Writing code is a key aspect of this role.
- Develop and maintain code for extensions and plugins to major e-commerce platforms.
- Take ownership of advanced technical issues our customers encounter, and drive resolutions to those issues.
- Be outstanding at documenting what you do. Were growing incredibly fast and, with all the new additions to the team, need people to be able to easily find answers to questions.
- Interact with customers. We are looking for someone who is equally adept at helping both technical and non-technical end users.
Who You Are:
- Knowledge of Python, Ruby, or another backend language.
- Excellent customer-facing skills.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills, and an excellent phone manner.
- Proficiency with APIs.
- Not required, but icing on the cake: Experience with email marketing or e-commerce.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the worlds leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesnt force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. Thats why over 28,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
More Jobs From