Are you passionate about helping customers? Do you enjoy digging into issues and explaining your findings? If so, youll fit right in on the BitSight Customer Support Team.
BitSight is a fast growing SaaS startup that has already established itself as the standard in the security ratings market. BitSight Security Ratings help companies manage the information security risk associated with their vendors, and insurers understand the full extent of the risk they are assuming when underwriting cyber insurance policies. Our easy to understand ratings are integrated into processes at organizations ranging from the Fortune 100 to state universities.
We focus on partnering with our customers and ensuring that our users get the most value from the BitSight platform. As a Technical Support Engineer, you will provide quality customer support to internal teams and customers, and advocate for both across the organization.
Your Day Will Include:
- Handle customer requests via email and chat (with an occasional video call). Requests are often technical, and we enjoy digging into the details and helping the customer understand.
- Provide outstanding customer support. We are our customers partner, and their success is our success.
- Solve your customer's issues, working with Engineering and Product to get the best possible outcome for our customers.
- Work with Customer Success and Account Management, to help resolve their customers issues. We work with Fortune100 companies, and often need to coordinate with multiple stakeholders.
- Document what you learn. There is always something new to learn, and its important we share those across the team.
- Become an expert on BitSight platform functionality and methodology, whether its helping customers or explaining the why behind an answer to an internal team.
We are Looking for...
- Customer First Attitude: Providing a great customer support experience is important. We are looking for someone who cares about the customer and wants to find creative ways to help them reach their goals.
- Learner: In our space, there is always something new to learn, or a new problem to dig into. We are looking for someone who will use our existing knowledge, and dig into problems and find solutions on their own.
- Be Part of a Team: We are a close knit team across three locations, and focus on being a resource to one another. We are looking for someone to join us!
- 2+ years of experience in a technical customer support role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic troubleshooting with UNIX/Shell console
- Familiarity with Networks: IPs, SSL certificates and DNS.
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle or MS SQL Server
- Nice to Have: Experience supporting SaaS platforms
- This role can be remote and is not limited to Boston, MA or Raleigh, NC
Why Work for Us:
- Be part of a late stage startup that is the standard in the Security Ratings Market.
- Unlimited PTO
- Benefits package, including Health, Dental and Vision
- Join team that is excited to come to work every day
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer