Supply Chain, Logistics, and Operations Co-op
January 10th, 2022 - June 24th, 2022
IMPORTANT APPLICATION INFORMATION: WAYFAIR CO-OP PRIORITY DEADLINE OCTOBER 1st. All candidates who apply on or before October 1st will be reviewed and prioritized for interviews. After the priority period, we will continue the interview process for any remaining roles that have not been filled.
Wayfairs Operations organization is revolutionizing the customer experience through the development of a proprietary logistics network and optimization platform that manages the end-to-end supply chain, from overseas production to the customers front door. Teams include International Supply Chain, Partner Operations, Supply Chain Operations, Service Operations, and Supply Chain Integration. Strong co-op candidates will possess strong business acumen, analytical horsepower, and an appetite for solving challenging business problems. This is a unique opportunity to help build another competitive advantage for Wayfair.
What Youll Do:
- Leverage data to analyze the competitive environment and develop business cases for strategic initiatives that drive speed, reliability, and cost reduction throughout our supply chain
- Create cross-functional partnerships throughout Operations and other areas of the business to solve problems and innovate tools and processes
- Build strong relationships with suppliers and carriers and collaborate to improve operational performance that can scale with Wayfairs continued growth
- Work effectively with peers and managers by demonstrating high quality communication and teamwork
What Youll Need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to summarize and share results with key stakeholders
- Strong business acumen; ability to understand how various parts of the business interact, and can identify and approach problems from a customer perspective
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to dissect and determine root causes of problems and implement solutions
- Interest in working hard and being challenged in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in business and data analytics, including Excel or SQL, a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.