Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
As a senior member of the Data Science and Methodology team, youll work on the methodology powering our data analytics and products. Youll join a diverse group of product managers, data analysts, data scientists, and engineers who work to improve our analytics and help bring new products to market.
What You'll Do
- Lead research efforts to identify and implement improvements to our measurement products. Investigate new ways to leverage our data into novel insights at scale.
- Become a critical part of the product development pipeline, and help iterate from idea to final product. Provide insight and input to requirements gathering and build prototype solutions.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, engineers, and other data scientists.
- Use technologies like SQL, Python, and Git in addition to proprietary data mining software on a daily basis.
- Degree in a relevant technical field (Math, Computer Science, Statistics, etc.)
- Proficient in SQL
- 5+ years of analytics experience, including problem-solving and interpreting results
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
Nice to Have
- Advanced degree in a relevant technical field (Math, Computer Science, Statistics, etc.)
- Experience with Python
- Familiarity with healthcare data concepts
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].