Join the team that makes going to the dentist an experience people look forward to! Reimagining dentistry takes commitment, collaboration and creativity. These are the qualities we look for in our team members.
At Tend, were combining top-notch care with safe, soothing incredible environments, elevated hospitality, state of the art consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine the dental experience for our patients and the work experience for our team members. Going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience.
We're searching for a compassionate, professional and knowledgeable Studio Manager to lead the overall operations of our studio. In this important role, the Studio Manager will serve as an ambassador & information resource to patients and staff.
About the Role
- Ensure our Tend studio operates optimally, effectively, efficiently and in accordance with established standards, across staffing, scheduling, inventory, and guest experience.
- Consistently partner with HQ teams, to introduce and influence improvements across studio operations & guest experience.
- Regularly review overall productivity through KPIs and performance goals.
- Lead regular staff meetings, focused on alignment & collaboration across clinical & operations teams.
- Assist with guest support, as needed.
- Bachelors Degree in Healthcare Management or Business Administration preferred.
- 3+ years experience in office management or operations, preferably in a high-growth, high-volume dental office.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a minimum of one year experience managing a team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Stellar problem-solving & organizational skills.
Our Goodie Bags are Pretty Impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, a pre-tax commuter benefit, and much more!
Keeping the Tend Community Safe
Weve always been committed to providing the highest quality of care for our team and members. During this time, we are taking extra precautions to promote the health and safety of those who work and receive treatment at our studios. From enhanced PPE to sterilized equipment and staggered visit times with on-site temperature checks, we prioritize your health every step. For more information on how were making our dental visits safer, please visit:https://www.hellotend.com/notice
We are committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.