Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
The TV Strategy Director will be responsible for the growth and commercial success of Crossix Analytics M&O TV products, including go to market strategy, identifying early adopters, and participation in advisory board meetings. In this role, you will support sales efforts at key pharmaceutical and agency accounts, acting as a market owner and subject matter expert on Crossix data, methodologies, products, and differentiators relating to its TV products. You will be expected to effectively communicate the value of specific Crossix products to customers in clear and compelling ways, and provide a feedback loop to internal teams, such as product and marketing, to ensure products are positioned effectively in market and meeting customer expectations.
What You'll Do
- Lead go to market messaging for new TV products and features
- Own early adopter success for new products. Includes defining criteria for who should be a target early adopter, messaging the value, and getting feedback from the customers
- Contribute to agency and customer advisory board strategy
- Forecasting TV product adoption across our customers and prospects
- Support delivery teams in best practice utilization of Crossix products
- Provide training to the commercial team on how to talk about and position Crossix products to the market
- 7+ years of successful client facing consulting and/or TV strategy experience
- 3+ years in an analytical role
- Effective communicator, able to write and speak clearly and with confidence
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and working effectively across functions and with peers
- Experience with pharma/healthcare a significant plus
- Bachelors degree with strong academic performance
Nice to Have
- 3+ years in a media related role, including media planning and/or buying experience
- Experience working in pharma advertising
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].