Panorama is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically improving education. More than 1,500 school systems serving 13 million students across all 50 states have adopted our platform to understand students academic and social-emotional strengths and to identify those in need of additional support. School systems turn to our suite of tools to ensure that every child gets the support they need, including school climate and social-emotional learning surveys, tiered intervention planning, and professional development.
Panoramians can choose to work fully remote, in-person from our Boston/San Francisco offices, or a hybrid option.
About the Role:
Our Summer Internships provide opportunities for students or potential job seekers to lead a 12-week project for Panorama while getting exposure to other functions within our organization. As an intern, you will support the overall Strategy & Corporate Development function. You should be comfortable stepping into a fast-paced environment, managing complex projects and processes, communicating with cross-functional stakeholders, and synthesizing data and insights.
We have included some illustrative examples below. Note that the needs of our business and team are constantly evolving, so specific details or projects will be tailored before the start of the internship.
- M&A Integration: You will support the development and execution of a plan for integrating an acquired business. This will require working with leadership across functions (e.g., Sales, Account Management, Technology (including Product), Marketing, and Client Success) to build new processes, manage progress, and measure outcome metrics.
- 2023 Product Planning: In partnership with Panoramas Product team, bring together market intelligence, voice of customer and operational requirements to inform 2023 Product Roadmap Investments. This will require working with leaders of our Product, Technical, and Revenue teams to gather data/evidence, develop strategy, and craft recommendations.
In addition to job responsibilities, as a Panorama intern you can expect to:
- Have a weekly 1x1 with your manager to workshop work product and discuss professional development
- Be included in team meetings, activities and other Company-wide events
- Present findings and conclusions to our Leadership Team
- Be paired with a buddy in another department (e.g., Product) to learn more about other functional groups here at Panorama
- One paid trip to travel for a group event in Boston with the team, pending current travel restrictions, health guidance and comfort level of team members
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Currently in a Graduate Program of study
- 2 - 4 years of experience in a highly analytical role (e.g., finance, strategy consulting, banking)
- Curiosity and interest in K-12 education
- Ability to build and improve analyses and processes
- Effective communication to frame problems, share insights and empower stakeholders
- Effective at synchronous and asynchronous collaboration with large cross-functional groups
- Ability to turn qualitative & quantitative data into actionable insights
- Ability to break down high-level strategy into goals, milestones, and metrics that can be measured
- Experience with Google Suite
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with education technology or SaaS
*This role can be fully remote, or you can work out of our Boston office*
Panorama excitedly hosts two in-person "all team meetings" a year. All Panoramians attend and travel/hotels are provided. (Paused due to Covid)
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; weve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Panorama also has a policy on maintaining a drug-free workplace.