Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
- You are on the front lines working with large strategic customer accounts.
- You will represent Tulip among top-level F500 executives to front-line manufacturing operators. Mapping and navigating complex relationships with multiple stakeholders each with individual interests and responsibilities will be key to your success.
- Youll be responsible for building, managing and closing opportunities within a pipeline of proof of concept and expansion deals.
- Your hard work will inspire manufacturers to adopt Tulip worldwide and will drive sales revenue for Tulip.
What skills do I need?
- Minimum 5 years selling into enterprise accounts at the C-level.
- Experience selling SaaS and/or PaaS solutions and/or selling manufacturing solutions
- Recent experience managing a diverse pipeline across multiple industries and customers
- Experience working with channel partners is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to operate and move deals through complex organizations.
- Possess a strong background of achieving over 100%+ of your quota
- Ability to penetrate new accounts and strategically value sell six figure transactions.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com; organize / report on all sales productivity on a consistent basis
- Break into and drive large, complex deals through lead to close. Experience navigating large company procurement processes.
- Drive account strategies and coordinate selling efforts with channel partners to execute a sales process and win deals.
- Manage multiple customer opportunities with multiple partners at once while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Build accurate forecasting and an operational cadence with management
- Drive referenceable customer satisfaction in your accounts
- Expertly demonstrate Tulip technology to end users and execute opportunities with channel partners.
- Have passion for technology and speak fluently about current trends related to SaaS, PaaS, IoT, and cloud solutions.
- Develop champions, stakeholder mind-share, and close at the VP/C-level.
- Leverage and collaborate with internal/external resources as a team player; Customer Team, Sales Engineering, Marketing, Channel Partners, Operations, Finance and Customer References etc.
- Customer Operations
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.