We are in search of a Strategic Pricing Analyst who will heavily influence the pricing strategy and execution within VMware Carbon Black. In this role, you will fully immerse yourself in the ever-evolving cybersecurity space. Through data analysis and research, you will draw insights to develop compelling and comprehensive pricing and product recommendations which will drive strategy and growth within the business. The position requires a proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment and a high-level of collaboration.
What youll do:
- Develop quarterly pricing metrics package for executive level audience
- Analyze the packaging and pricing of existing products, monetization strategies of new product offerings, and modifications to existing product offerings
- Conduct primary and secondary research to gain insights into competitive pricing and market needs
- Identify and implement improvements data infrastructure and analytical techniques to improve quality and timeliness of pricing decisions
What you bring:
- 3-5 plus years in an analytical or financial role in an enterprise software, SaaS, or other tech company
- Strong quantitative skills to analyze large volumes of data with the ability to package and present a clear, concise message
- 2 years plus of direct pricing experience
Category : Marketing
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Work From Home: No
Posted Date: 2020-02-27
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape whats possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
More Jobs From