Our Affiliates team promotes and runs the Global KAYAK Affiliate program (which includes all brands across our network) and is currently one of the fastest growing Affiliate programs available.
This role will be based in the Cambridge office.
Working closely with our Strategic Partnerships Business Development and Account Management teams, in the role you will be responsible for growing the Affiliate channel with special focus on North America and global accounts.
- Provide support in maintaining and building successful business partnerships with KAYAK strategic partners and manage the aspects of partner interactions (both in a leading role and in a support role for other team members)
- Lead all aspects of the success of each account and manage client relationships
- Collaborate with internal teams across Business Development, Commercial Product, Marketing, Legal and Tech to optimally launch partnerships and ensure products are executed timely and as agreed.
- Set, track and report on strategic partner performance metrics
- Establish an understanding of business objectives of our partners and match these with the range of services offered to improve business opportunities.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the business and its key functions across the region in order to deliver the highest impact around our partners
- Support in identification and segmentation of business opportunities regarding strategic partners to increase the number of new partners
- 5+ years experience in an Account Management Role
- Strong Technical Account Management experience
- Solid understanding of online media industry
- Strong data understanding and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with API integrations
- Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse team environment
- Good interpersonal skills with technical, business and management partners
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of your own projects
- Experience and demonstrated success in encouraging and growing strategic business partnerships
- Creative, persistent and outgoing personality, eager to learn;
- Proactive, positive and self-motivated;
- Quick and resourceful, team-player, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Language experience: Fluency in English, Other languages beneficial
- Plus... must have a great sense of humor and enjoy working as part of a dynamic team
- Generous paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Company matched retirement plans
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Headspace Subscription
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Free massages from professional massage therapists
- Universal Paid Parental Leave
At KAYAK, we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Together, were able to help people experience the world through dining and travel. KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
KAYAK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees no matter their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability status. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.