Tulip, the leader in frontline operations, is helping companies around the world equip their workforce with connected apps, leading to higher quality work, improved efficiency, and end-to-end traceability across operations. Companies of all sizes and across industries have implemented composable solutions with Tulips cloud-native, no-code platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in operations: error-proofing processes and boosting productivity, capturing and analyzing real-time data, and continuous improvement.
A spinoff out of MIT, Tulip is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in Germany and Hungary. Focused on composable, human-centric solutions for industrial environments, Tulip is disrupting the MES category and has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Global Innovator. Tulip has also been named one of Energages Top Workplaces USA and one of Built In Bostons Best Places to Work and Best Midsize Places to Work for 2023.
- You have a passion for creating a cohesive and successful marketplace
- You have experience in manufacturing or technical industry
- You understand the importance of a streamlined user experience and are dedicated to delivering high-quality content
- You want to join a cutting-edge software company and help revolutionize the manufacturing industry
- You have a desire to learn and grow as well as a collaborative spirit
- You are driven by impact and value the quality of offerings over quantity
What skills do I need?
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Knowledge of technical aspects of app creation and validation
- Ability to work closely with cross-functional teams and business leaders
- Excellent project management and analytical skills
- CS background is a plus; at a minimum, familiarity with SQL and basic coding
- Setting the strategy for the Tulip marketplace and ensuring its success
- Collaborating with partners, business leaders, and industry experts to determine the best content for customers
- Ensuring the marketplace's content is cohesive, composable, and of high-quality
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to launch new products and features
- Defining and tracking key success metrics
- Building and scaling processes for the Marketplace and Product team
- Assisting in the creation and validation of applications to ensure their quality and usefulness.
Marketing, Solutions, Sales Engineering, Sales, Product Education, Product
Working At Tulip
We know even great candidates experience imposter syndrome. Even if you dont match every requirement, applying gives you the opportunity to be considered.
Were building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well-being. Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401(K)
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform frontline operations.