Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. Were taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that well deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
The Strategic Growth Managers (SGM) mission is to create raving fans and successful restaurants. The SGM role is a programmatic, highly cross-functional contributor with a strong ability to analytically assess the needs of a large and growing customer base against a range of business driver impacts. Strategic Growth Managers will proactively engage accounts through various methods based on data driven triggers & drive exponential value for our customers by having informed engagements at critical moments in the customer journey.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Use data to proactively identify and combat risk of adoption and retention through various customer-facing methods
- Drive proactive engagement with SMB customers through data driven triggers
- Identify customer need & apply product knowledge to push solution
- Run effective conversations with customers and thoroughly record daily work using internal systems
- Recognize trends in data and from customer conversations, test repeatable solutions, and apply a findings in a scalable method
- Work cross functionally with Marketing & Customer Care to ensure SMB segment continues to grow & thrive
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 2+ years account management or sales experience required
- Experience providing technology or SaaS solutions to a client base a strong plus
- Strong communication skills with customers
- Must be able to proactively drive customer value with some management oversight
- Experience in data querying technologies (looker)
- Experience working in the restaurant industry a strong plus
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.