About the Role
Teikametrics is looking to hire a driven, thoughtful, and empathic Strategic Growth Manager who will have a huge impact on the growth of one of Bostons fastest-growing data-driven eCommerce software companies. The mission of our collaborative and rapidly growing sales organization is to help innovative and accelerate brands and sellers' growth across eCommerce channels like Amazon and Walmart by providing them with a holistic data science-driven software platform that allows them to achieve their full potential.
About the Team
The Teikametrics sales team is built on the foundation that the right balance of fun, energy, excitement, and the relentless pursuit to exceed expectations creates a winning culture. With a no person left behind attitude, everyone works together to help out their teammates so when we win, we win together. This driven group of sales executives will work collaboratively in order to achieve monthly and quarterly revenue targets by providing technology and solutions on the worlds most competitive marketplaces.
How you can make a difference
Use a blend of proven methods and creativity to partner with our existing partners to identify growth opportunities amongst Teikametrics technologies and packages using Teikametrics sales tools
Contribute to the company growth goal by developing and deploying new and existing outreach strategies against BoB and leveraging prior experience, relationships, and knowledge to support cross-functional teams in Services, Sales, Product and Marketing
Track prospects through the sales funnel to develop repeatable processes for success
Become an expert on Teikametrics technology and services as well and develop industry expertise
Compile feedback, learnings, and best practice to not only share with your colleagues but to further develop your abilities
Qualified Candidate Requirements
- 5-7 years experience in a professional environment, specifically B2B Software Sales
- Previous experience as a Sales professional and/or Business Development Representative is required
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think outside the box to innovate and build new and efficient internal processes
- An organized and disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals, and achieving success
- Enthusiastic and self-starting
- Experience with or ability to learn web applications such as Salesforce and other sales tools
- Familiarity with Amazon/Walmart/eCommerce marketplaces preferred
- Experience with high-growth SaaS organization preferred
There has never been a more exciting time to join Teikametrics, the leading Marketplace Optimization Platform. Were building an operating system to strengthen every aspect of a retailer's business -- from advertising to inventory to pricing. We optimize billions of transactions for thousands of entrepreneurs and brands around the world selling on Amazon and other marketplaces. Teikametrics uses proprietary econometrics and machine-learning data models packaged in a simple SaaS interface. We combine our best-in-class technology with coaching and support from our world-class teams based in Boston, MA, Seattle, WA, Bengaluru, India, Tel Aviv, Israel, and Hong Kong, China.