Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
Were currently seeking a Strategic Customer Success Manager (CSMs) to join our team to manage some of our largest, key accounts. The primary focus of this role is to ensure that Imprivata is viewed as a strategic partner for our Enterprise customers, through building strong executive relationships with key stakeholders and making sure our solutions deliver on business objectives.
Deepening our relationships with key accounts and ensuring trust within our customers is vital to our ongoing success. Were looking for someone who can hold their own and instill the value of our solutions and services, both with C-level executives and day-to-day IT managers. You will need to be able to quickly form strong relationships and understand the nuances of large healthcare organizations. That said, ideally youre naturally persuasive and a quick thinker; someone who understands how to uncover business needs and identify opportunities.
Strategic CSMs are responsible for driving customer satisfaction, deployment, utilization, and ultimately, increasing the lifetime customer value of assigned customers. When necessary, CSMs work cross-functionally within the organization to resolve customer satisfaction related issues and ultimately, play a critical part of the signature experience we provide our customers.
- Establishes goals to accelerate product adoption, influence collaboration and identify opportunities for growth
- Maintains excellent knowledge of customer initiatives, roadmaps, upgrade plans and any open issues
- Coordinate Executive Business Reviews to uncover opportunities, mitigating risk and showcasing the success of our partnership
- Monitor customer analytics, including but not limited to: on-time renewals, monthly active usage, and NPS
- Develop plans to drive customer deployment expansion, satisfaction with owned products, identify cross-sell opportunities, and renewal achievement; proactively monitor progress; identify risk points; track and provide guidance to resolve issues.
- Identify add-on and cross sell opportunities within an account and pass to assigned sales representative for follow up.
- Escalating customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and appropriately for key accounts
- Communicate voice of the customer feedback to upper management and help drive strategic initiatives and program improvement.
- Identify key customer advocates that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, references, etc.
- Travel on-site when needed, typically about 25% travel expected
- Bachelors degree in Business or related discipline
- 8 years + experience in Account Management or Customer Success Management roles working with enterprise clients, preferably healthcare organizations
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success and aligning complex customer solutions at the executive and department levels.
- Ability to engage with C level executives and ability to take feedback from all levels
- Ability to understand high level technical aspects of the product, provide business and technical solutions to help customers optimize use of solution; and identification of technical escalation points.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner.
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to prioritize and multi-task activities across many customers at once.
- Outstanding cross-functional collaboration skills to bring key Imprivata functional areas together in order to solve customer requirements.
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate/present effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive level
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.