Ordergroove is a commerce technology platform that enables brands and omnichannel retailers to achieve what we call Relationship Commerce - shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships. Our unique combination of powerful technology and proprietary data and analytics, is helping some of the largest brands in the world transform their retail experiences across channels.
Were hiring a Strategic Client Director who will be responsible for the strategic management and growth of our largest, enterprise-level accounts. Were looking for a change agent - someone who is an expert in subscription programs and excited to challenge the status quo of retail.
You will own the post-sales experience and establish yourself as a trusted business partner by delivering strategic recommendations, subscription best practices and expertise to our clients.
What you will do :
- Build, develop and maintain strong relationships with Ordergrooves largest, enterprise-level clients
- Direct management of Account Managers and Relationship Managers overseeing the day-to-day operations of mid level accounts
- Develop a deep understanding of your clients' businesses, competitors, and verticals. Define client objectives and success criteria for their partnership with Ordergroove
- Lead the development and execution of comprehensive strategic growth plans and deliver revenue results through constant optimization and reinvention
- Establish advocacy and adoption of Ordergroove with your clients by acting as a strategic and trusted business partner with executives, decision-makers and individual contributors throughout the clients organization
- Lead marketing discovery efforts and partner with your clients to determine program specifications that will reflect your clients brand and maximize program results
- Educate clients on relationship commerce best practices and advise on strategies and tactics to drive subscription program KPIs and exceed their business objectives
- Drive cross-functional success with internal resources including sales, solutions, consumer marketing, creative and product
- Analyze and interpret clients data and provide actionable strategic recommendations
- Conduct comprehensive business reviews that demonstrate a deep understanding of your clients program goals and results and provide data-backed recommendations that will evolve strategy and maximize program results
- Identify opportunities for account expansion and partner with Sales to support expansion and renewal efforts
- Own your clients success with a goal of making every client an Ordergroove net promoter
- BS / BA degree required MBA preferred
- 8+ years of client management experience
- 4+ years in eCommerce space, specifically with subscription-first companies (think Barkbox, Bespoke Post, Barkbox, etc) including experience with Shopify, Salesforce, Magento and / or BigCommerce
- Strong business acumen and ability to act as a strategic, creative and solutions-oriented business partner for our largest clients
- Prior experience managing relationships at major / enterprise-level clients
- Track record of success driving consistent revenue growth and proactively providing strategic recommendations across your accounts
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC with fully remote culture
- Over 100 clients including The Honest Company, Unilever, KIND Snacks & L'Oreal
- Meet some of the team youll be working with: Brandon Ramos, Jamie Johns & Casey Burt
In 2000, subscriptions transformed the software world with SaaS. In 2021, subscriptions are transforming the retail and DTC world as the fastest growing segment of commerce.
Ordergrooves SaaS product enables subscription experiences for hundreds of brands including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, KIND Snacks, Peet's Coffee, L'Oreal, and Home Depot, shifting consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to frictionless recurring revenue relationships. Via partnerships with leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Salesforce, Adobe Magento and BigCommerce, Ordergroove's omnichannel product coupled with machine learning has processed billions of dollars in subscription volume for tens of millions of consumers.
Recently named one of the 2019 and 2020's Best Companies to Work For in New York, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our successes.
With a fully flexible work from anywhere culture, staying connected and supporting each other are always top of mind. We build our tight-knit community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes and book clubs. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees and we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all hands meetings.
At Ordergroove, we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come join our amazing team while we enable the fastest growing segment of commerce that makes life easier for millions of consumers every day!