Reporting to the Strategic Brand Director, the Strategic Brand Manager will support interpreting and executing brand strategies, programs and tactics. You should be experienced at working across highly matrixed organizations and be an excellent brand program manager. You will provide strategic guidance to business partners on brand strategy initiatives and projects.
1. Provide strategic guidance and build strong relationships with Business Partners and stakeholders across the organization to gain respect and become a trusted advisor. - 40%
2. Support brand initiatives from conception to execution while maintaining established deadlines, budget goals and quality, while ensuring that the brand is being leveraged effectively. - 40%
3. Support of ongoing Brand Awareness & Training with cross-enterprise stakeholders to drive brand awareness and brand programs and to identify branding opportunities. Help develop and execute training sessions to ensure creative agencies and colleagues are familiar with the identity system and strategy. - 10%
4. Partner with peers, agencies and vendors to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget. - 10%
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in Brand Strategy role or similar
- Brand Strategy and Development: You will be a brand advisor to business partners across the organization. Guide Business Partners to leverage the brand throughout their capability/business. Inspire confidence in our team, elevate our value, and capabilities. Escalate Business Partner challenges or concerns appropriately.
- Project Management: You will have strong project management and organizational skills proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently. Experience working in a fast-paced, multi-project, team environment. Take ownership of deliverables and manage them independently and efficiently. Solution-oriented, resolving program issues (by gathering facts, assessing options, determining appropriate resolutions).
- Communication Skills: Communicate effectively at all levels, across departments, and with Business Partners. You will articulate ideas in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner. Able to respectfully have a different point of view and have collaborative, positive, and productive discussions that drive consensus (also knowing when to back down)
- Teamwork & Collaboration: You will foster collaboration, a positive attitude, and build rapport with peers and business partners. Work well independently and within a team. Demonstrate professionalism, reliability, accountability, and flexibility. Identify opportunities to improve the way that we work. Solicit feedback regularly to improve performance
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Work for a large, publicly traded company
- Health care, retail and ecommerce communications
- Familiarity with MRM solutions
High School Diploma or GED
Bachelor's Degree preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.