Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismics platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
The Strategic Alliances Director, GSIs will be responsible for building out our relationship with key GSI partners including Deloitte and Accenture to support our go-to-market strategy. The role will involve developing and managing successful relationships within the named strategic partners and driving opportunities and revenues through these partnerships. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in forming successful, strategic partnerships with Global System Integrators as well as experience working in a SaaS software environment. This role will report to the VP Strategic Alliances but will work cross functionality with the NEMEA sales, marketing and customer success teams.
Who You Are:
- Results orientated with strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Collaborate with field sales teams to provide partners that add value to our current and prospective customers, identify incremental opportunities and assist in current sales pursuits.
- Programmatic approach to scaling out GSI partnerships to drive success
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage through a variety of projects and deals at one time
- Creative approach to identifying solutions for partners and clients/prospects
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Strong business development skills with the ability to build and maintain executive relationships
What you will be doing:
- Supporting regional revenue targets through sourcing and influencing deals with GSI partners
- Identifying key stakeholders and business units within the GSI; carrying out education, alignment and business development activities to develop joint pipeline
- Developing joint business plans with GSI partners to define mutual goals and objectives; monitoring and tracking progress against agreed metrics
- Co-selling with GSI partners to close opportunities in collaboration with our direct sales team
- Identify opportunities to build joint solutions with GSIs and taking ownership for building these out into GTM initiatives to develop pipeline and revenue
- Collaborating with Customer Success to develop joint implementation projects with GSI partners and to ensure Customer Success understand the value of GSI lead engagement
- Effective collaboration with the wider sales team and Global Strategic Alliances team to proactively accelerate revenue generation via partner relationships.
- Drive tactical partner field interaction and deal execution.
- Leading the coordination with the GSI, monitoring KPIs, maintaining regular cadence, identifying improvements. Managing issues and conflicts arising between Seismic and GSI teams and working to resolve and realign to ensure mutual success
What you bring to the team:
- Location: Boston, New York, Chicago, San Diego preferred
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years partner management experience ideally at a SaaS provider
- 5+ years of experience working with and driving successful partnerships with Global Systems Integrators, with a proven track-record for developing long-term, productive partnerships with Accenture, Deloitte or similar
- Team player with experience working with a direct sales team in a collaborative, co-sell environment. Can-do attitude towards supporting teammates, colleagues and partners to solve problems
- Experience in working cross functionally to support channel marketing programs, partner certifications and training, partner solution development, etc.
- Experience supporting partner relationships across a range of activities (such as joint solution development, sales engagement, lead development, co-marketing, training & certification and product integrations/development)
- Quota driven with experience generating partner sourced pipeline and also experience working with partners to co-sell and influence revenue
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.