Onapsis is rapidly expanding, achieving record growth year after year. We are seeking passionate contributors who thrive in an open and collaborative environment.
Onapsis protects the applications that run the global economy. Only Onapsis delivers a next-generation platform for protecting mission-critical applications by providing the actionable insight, change assurance, automated governance and continuous monitoring capabilities required by cross-functional teams to discover risk, optimize workflows, control change and automate reporting. Onapsiss holistic approach empowers enterprise organizations to embrace and accelerate SAP and Oracle E-Business Suite modernization, cloud and mobility initiatives, while keeping their ERP, CRM, PLM, HCM, SCM, BI and cloud-based mission-critical applications protected and compliant.
Headquartered in Boston, MA, and with regional offices in Heidelberg, Germany and Buenos Aires, Argentina, Onapsis proudly serves more than 300 of the worlds leading brands and organizations, including many of the Global 2000. For more information, connect with us on Twitter or LinkedIn, or visit us at https://www.onapsis.com.
We are currently looking to hire a Sales Executive to further accelerate growth into the Large Enterprise Market. This is a high-profile hunting/challenger position, so the person must be highly motivated, goal oriented and focused on new client acquisition. Candidates must be willing to work independently in a demanding and dynamic environment. Due to the consultative nature of the sales process, candidates must also have extremely strong relationship building skills, technical aptitude, a proven quota-attainment track-record and a demonstrated ability to close.
What you'll do:
The Sales Executive is responsible for building Onapsis market share cross-Industries in the Enterprise space. The role involves:
- Creating awareness, building relationships with key client executives, key Onapsis leaders, and developing/pursuing leads
- Navigate complex Enterprise organization structures to discover hierarchy of need, decision makers, influencers and opportunities
- Leveraging executive level relationships to introduce Onapsis, and create and pursue selling opportunities
- Experience in fostering and leveraging partnership relationships with key Value Added Resellers (VARs) , Solution Integrators (SIs) & Platform partnerships (SAP & Oracle) for both sell to and sell through activities.
- Infiltrating and influencing decision-makers at the highest levels within 'large enterprise' accounts
- Supporting direct marketing campaigns - including following up on telemarketing efforts
- Assisting Consulting team(s) to qualify and win opportunities
- Creating strategic and tactical plans to uncover and close a range of revenue projects
- Demand management, i.e., work with the consultants and delivery groups to determine the solution details, selling execution strategy
- Excellent negotiating skills to maintain acceptable levels of profitability and revenue
- Teamwork, fostering relationships, and developing consensus
- Drive pipeline from identification to close
Who you are:
- The ideal candidate must have experience working with large and complex customers, as well as have sales acumen and a technical background.
- Embody a growth mindset Youre thinking ahead and have a plan for yourself.
- You're able to craft a point of view, hold an opinion, and build credibility as a Trusted Adviser within your customers.
- Self awareness is very important, and you must understand your value. Youre naturally curious and will be excited about the chance to absorb all Onapsis has to offer.
- We dont need you to have used SAP before, but it would have an advantage. A genuine passion for technology, disruption and innovation is also ideal.
- Growth company success as a hunter
- Enterprise solution selling into complex accounts (Outcome Based Selling)
- Experience in selling programs (People/Process/Technology) vs. just software.
- Navigate & sell with and thru SI / Resellers
- Demonstrated ability to identify and foster executive level relationships while effectively managing relationships across all levels within one account
- Selling at executive level
- History of focused selling within an industry vertical such as Utilities, Life Sciences, and / or Manufacturing
- Highly effective written/verbal presentation and closing skills
Desirable skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience in a quota carrying sales role selling to the Fortune 5000
- 5+ years of experience selling enterprise software solutions, preferably SaaS and/or cybersecurity/information security
- Experienced in identifying customer pain points/problem areas, business objectives and creating a roadmap of opportunities for account penetration and growth.
- Ability to develop a professional rapport, overcome objections and maintain an influential demeanor both in person and over the phone
- Proven experience and resilient network to decision makers in IT, Security and/or SAP in the described region.
- Establishing, strengthening and maintaining C-level relationships with clients
- Experience in selling technology or technology services (Managed IT Services, SaaS, PaaS, Hosted Services, Professional IT/Integration Services)
- Challenger Sales Methodology certification highly desirable
- Experience with MEDDPICC
- Ability to travel based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
What you'll get:
- Flexible work options
- Competitive Total Reward Packages, including compensation, benefits, and stock options
- The space to learn and grow as part of Onapsis rapidly growing tribe
- OnaFlex (flexible time off policy) and Flexible Fridays.
- Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas