About the Job
Jump aboard a fast growing market with the widely regarded top product in the industry, and make a difference in peoples lives at the same time. Content is king, and the world of video accessibility is moving quickly. 3Play Media is looking for a Strategic Account Executive who is responsible for customer adoption and growth with specific named companies. We need an experienced salesperson who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record growing and onboarding clients with polished presentation skills. You will ultimately be responsible for your own success within the territory, ensuring quarterly incremental revenue growth, new logo acquisition and customer retention, whilst providing the best sales experience possible for our customers. This is an opportunity to be part of a great team, achieving the extraordinary, and changing lives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and nurture relationships within named accounts
- Exceed quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling new products into existing accounts
- Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to continuously open doors and build pipeline
- Work with multiple Customer Success Managers & Business Development Reps assigned to your territory to prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Demonstrate/sell value to key stakeholders within the accounts during complex sales cycles
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase timeframes, next steps, and forecasting in Hubspot CRM
- Partner with customer success to ensure high satisfaction within your accounts
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience selling to VP and C level executives
- 15+ years of software selling experience; SaaS or tech-enabled service experience preferred
- Track record of success selling into enterprise companies $1bil+
- Consistently deliver on 6+ figure deals
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
- Validated quota achiever (top 10% in your company)
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Team-selling experience
- Willingness to travel
About the Company
3Play Media is a rapidly growing, profitable technology company with a startup culture making a huge impact on the way people consume online media. We provide premium captioning, transcription, audio description, and translation solutions to over 2,500 higher ed, enterprise, media, and government customers. Our goal is to simplify the workflow through flexible APIs, a secure online account system, and integrations with a multitude of players, platforms, and lecture capture systems. We got our start in 2008 out of MIT Sloan and we are based in Boston, MA.
We have an awesome work environment! Our team is hard working, laid back, and fun. We prioritize the ability for our employees to do their work quickly and efficiently without getting stuck in office politics and wasteful meetings. The team is dedicated to building a successful company. We have a spacious office with lots of natural light located in the North End. The work we do is fun, interesting, and gratifying. Your work will have a direct impact on our companys success.
Boston, MA North Washington St on the Green & Orange line and near North Station. We are in the heart of Bostons thriving North End District. We are located near some of the best restaurants and surrounded by Bostons buzzing tech scene.
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K matching program
- Paid vacation, birthday, volunteer days, and sick leave
- Disability and life insurance
- Charitable contribution matching program
- Transportation subsidy
- Company sponsored social events
- Snacks and beverages provided