Office Tour Photos
Lead cross-functional delivery of strategic, high value revenue programs on Twitter’s Technical Program Management Consumer team; we lead operations and delivery of Twitter’s highest priority initiatives, allowing Twitter’s Consumer Engineering teams to thrive and scale. TPM at Twitter is a centralized team staffing a diverse bench of industry leaders working across all orgs in the company. As a Consumer TPM, you will be responsible for driving the future of Twitter’s consumer products, tools, and platforms, while leading cross-functional initiatives that span the breadth of engineering activities at Twitter.
What You’ll Do
- Lead strategic alignment and technical delivery of company-wide initiatives in support of Twitter’s advertising business
- Partner with all program stakeholders and lead execution from strategic objective to delivery
- Increase overall effectiveness of our revenue organization by systematically identifying and solving root cause organizational and technological challenges discovered through the course of program delivery
- Partner with Engineering Managers to ensure teams meet their schedule targets by implementing industry best practices in team management and roadmap delivery, creating novel solutions where appropriate.
- Partner with Product Managers and Technical Leads to deliver solutions that meet stringent engineering and business requirements
Who You Are
- Experienced cross-functional lead, with 10+ years as a TPM, engineering leader, product manager, or related discipline
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent work experience
- Solid track record partnering with product teams to define strategy and requirements
- Proficient collaborating with engineering teams to design, scope, and deliver high scale services within distributed systems
- Consistently trusted leader, able to drive large teams and executives through complex, multi-faceted data-driven decisions
- As a generalist and outcomes owner, you have the ability to fill any gap needed to deliver, including writing functional specs, project / release plans, roadmaps, and technical proposals
- Excel amid ambiguity, able to influence peers / managers toward shared vision and forward progress
- Tireless multitasker, with capacity to own and execute multiple large programs simultaneously
- Passionate interest in Twitter’s products and mission
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline
- Experience working with several different development methodologies and productivity tools
- Consistent track record of shipping products with broad customer impact
- Experience building or managing work on highly-available, scalable software products and services
- Proven ability to identify and resolve systemic issues in both software and people systems
- Interest and capacity to mentor TPMs and champion growth
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
More Jobs From