Office Tour Photos
The Onboarding team builds product experiences to help new users sign up and onboard into the product. Our mission is to help these users discover the value of Twitter as quickly as possible -- learn how to use Twitter, discover the wealth of content and conversations on the platform and how Twitter can help them stay informed about the world, and discuss and inform others. We are looking for a product manager to help shape the product vision and drive and important part of this mission..
What you will do:
- Build deep understanding and empathy of our customers, why they come to Twitter and their journey from before signing up to becoming a regular user.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team including engineering, design, user research and data science to build a compelling product roadmap, and facilitate the execution of that roadmap to ship impactful product features that delight our customers and help them get immense value from Twitter.
- Continuously gather insights from user feedback, experiments, research, and analysis to iterate on the roadmap and ship better and better products.
- Be a champion for the team’s mission internally in the company and present our work and roadmap to internal and external stakeholders.
Who You Are:
- A customer-obsessed product leader who is passionate about Twitter and our mission.
- Have a track record of collaborating with cross-functional teams to take ambiguous problems and create a winning path forward for your team to shipping great consumer products.
- Have a creative and entrepreneurial spirit, are a self-starter and an analytical thinker.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills, and can collaborate with a large and varied group of stakeholders.
- You will have 6+ years of Product Management Experience in a customer facing product.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people
More Jobs From