Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human. With our recent Vista partnership were on a path to IPO and looking for the best people to help us get there.
About The Role
The UX Research Recruitment Coordinator owns recruiting for design research studies across Central Research and all product squads at Drift. They will find and recruit participants, manage compensation and tracking, and continually iterate the process. The UX Research Recruitment Coordinator reports to the Research Lead.
You may be right for this role if:
- You want to support the development of products that make the world of B2B a better place
- You work efficiently on your own but love to collaborate
- You can lean into creating a new role with little direction and oversight
- You live and breathe Drifts leadership principle Extreme Ownership
- You are a methodical, organized, and detail-oriented person who can juggle multiple simultaneous projects
- You have excellent written communication and organizational skills
- You have 2-3 years of professional experience in UX research recruitment or in a customer facing role
- Generate a robust pipeline of customer research candidates from our different databases and streams of product feedback and marketing activities
- Evaluate different recruitment vendors for use when we want to recruit non-customers
- Work closely with UX Researchers and product squads to understand study requirements so you can identify and recruit research participants
- Manage recruiting for multiple research projects at a time and coordinate with their stakeholders to see if modifications are needed as the study progresses
- Track participation across studies so we dont over-use anyones time
- Track and manage distribution of incentives for participation
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve the recruiting process by collaborating with research, product squads, marketing, and customer-facing departments
- Keep research participants engaged by letting them know how their feedback has impacted the product
- Advocate for the customer and ensure they have a pleasant experience working with us
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an ideal candidate. We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please dont hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background youre coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. Were looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected].