Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industrys top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
This position will report to the Supervisor of Accounting and will assist with month end close, account reconciliations, variance inquiries and reporting. The successful candidate must be willing to accept additional responsibilities as required, work on detailed tasks and projects while working independently.
- Assist in month-end close process including preparation of journal entries, generating reports and researching variances.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of all monthly financial information
- Communicate with various levels of the organizations regarding current accounting processes
- Implement continuous process improvement in all areas of the department
- Support Management with various ad hoc projects
System and Technical Requirements
- MS Office and intermediate to advanced experience with Excel functions (sumifs, vlookups, and pivot tables)
- Experience with various reporting tools such as Essbase, nVision, Hyperion Financial Management
- PeopleSoft Financials, SAP or Hyperion Financial Managment experience a plus
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years accounting experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to learn quickly and succeed in a fast past environment
- Desire to grow and assume more responsibility
- Must be comfortable interfacing with employees outside of the office at other locations, via phone, email and web meetings to gain understanding and obtain information to complete monthly tasks
- Able to display initiative & take ownership of problems
- Must be a strong team player, flexible, and willing to work overtime when required
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
More Jobs From