Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
The Tech Org:
The mission of the technology team is to provide the super power infrastructure that enables Thras.io to operate the most efficient, innovative, and effective next generation consumer products company in the world. If you are interested in working with large data systems, applying data science and predictive analytics, or building powerful interfaces for internal business customers then you will find those opportunities at Thrasio.
Cloud Engineering is a full service Cloud Architecture , DevOps and Production Operations team at Thrasio. We are responsible for all things Cloud , providing reference architectures for advanced teams to consume as well as partnering with teams that need more hands-on guidance. You will have ample opportunity to explore new technologies and tools supporting our Software Development teams, Business partners and other tech teams.
Some Responsibilities May Include:
- Daily administration, engineering support, and maintaining consistent configuration -- with particular focus on automation technologies and DevOps.
- Proactively monitor systems and services for performance, availability, and capacity management Perform all administrative processes and procedures to maintain the availability.
- Ensure procedures, processes, and documentation are well defined and available to the rest of the team. Work independently, and receive minimal guidance.
- Assist in building and maintaining CI pipelines and Infrastructure as code projects.
What You Bring To The Party:
- 2+ years of successful technical experience supporting and maintaining a production system.
- Understanding of security best practices.
- A very strong understanding of Linux or other POSIX based operating systems.
- Understanding of networking, CIDR, Subnetting and VPN.
- Experience operating infrastructure in AWS .Infrastructure as Code via Terraform.
- Scripting and automation experience, solid knowledge of Python, Ruby, or other similar tools will be highly valuable.
- Experience working CI/CD pipeline tools.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with data warehousing systems like Snowflake and Redshift
- Understanding of PostgreSQL administration and query analysis
- CircleCI pipeline and Orb development experience
- Experience with Datadog or similar log aggregation and analysis tools
Not sure you check every box?
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folx tend only to apply if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Thrasio, we need people who think rigorously and arent afraid to challenge assumptions, so were looking for diverse perspectives, as long as you meet the minimum criteria.
Youre encouraged to apply even if your experience doesnt precisely match the job description. Join us!
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.