3-12 Month Contract
The Talent Acquisition team at Motional is leading the charge as Motional continues to scale year over year. We are a strong team of TA practitioners and due to continued growth, we need to add an experienced contract Sourcer, well versed in autonomous technology.
The primary functions of this role will be to research, source and engage future autonomous software talent across the Engineering organization. You will help guide and lead some of our most brilliant Engineers and Scientists through the initial stages of the recruiting process, and will be an integral part of the hiring for the Engineering organization within Motional.
While autonomous vehicles have been around for years, Motional is finally bringing this technology to market at scale. With over 100,000 public autonomous rides, and partnerships with major ride hailing players, a role at Motional offers the chance to drive the next revolution.
What you'll be doing:
- Research, find, actively engage, and entice prospective engineering candidates to consider joining Motional. The ultimate goal of this position is to increase the quality, applicability and fit of candidates that are considered for positions on an accomplished technical team.
- Create a deep understanding of short-term and long-term plans, the competitive landscape, team growth trajectory and specific needs by collaborating with internal stakeholders and the talent acquisition team
- Generate a definitive prospect database through talent mapping and persona creation of various engineering roles and skill sets specifically within the Autonomous Vehicle, Robotics, and Artificial Intelligence industries
- Create and deliver messaging that appeals to and ultimately lures prospects to engage about the possibility of joining our team
- Articulate and champion a clear message of why Motional to prospective candidates based on employer branding and messaging efforts
- Continuously evaluate sourcing strategy and effectiveness, and course-correct on an ongoing basis
- Use state of the art tools and techniques to find and engage prospects
What we're looking for
- 4+ years experience in a talent acquisition sourcing or recruiting role
- Experience in competitive and highly technical industries to find and court high level talent
- Track record of success in a variety of roles, with a heavy focus on engineering
- Strong background in talent attraction, prospect engagement, and communication of technical concepts, specifically within software and research
- Deep interest in consuming and processing vast amounts of data
- Proven ability to achieve challenging sourcing targets
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Greenhouse ATS experience preferred
- Experience working on Autonomous Vehicle engineering roles preferred