Who We Are
ButcherBox is a fast-paced, rapidly-growing company headquartered in Brighton, MA. At ButcherBox, we believe in better. That’s why we deliver 100% grass-fed, grass-finished beef, free-range organic chicken, heritage-breed pork, and wild-caught Alaskan salmon directly to our members’ doors. All of our products are humanely raised or wild caught and never given antibiotics or added hormones ever.
We’re working to create a world that’s better for all, and we’re inviting everyone to come along. For us, better means treating our planet with respect. It means improving the lives of animals and the livelihoods of farmers. It means never cutting corners when it comes to doing business. Ultimately, it means better meals, enjoyed together. Our team is made up of people who collaborate and support one another. We’re always looking for amazing people to join our mission!
About the Role
We are looking for a Sr. Systems Administrator with an in-depth knowledge and working experience in Microsoft Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint, PowerShell, Azure AD, and emerging technologies. By possessing a combination of sophisticated O365/Azure skills and the soft skills that are vital to building positive relationships, you will help us grow and maintain our O365/Azure environment.
The ideal candidate is an outstanding Administrator who wants to learn and grow, with no fear of asking questions. Your success will be guided by your ability to utilize your previous experience, make suggestions, prioritize tasks, understand directions, and make pivots in a constantly evolving IT world. Through both your industry experience as well as your team-first approach, you will be instrumental in helping us develop our environment to its full potential.
- Implement SharePoint document management
- Implement Intune for MDM/MAM
- Maintain day to day management of our O365/Azure environment
- Suggest and lead initiatives to strengthen our architecture
- Perform other administrative tasks as the need arises
Requirements / Experience
- 5+ years of progressive experience supporting Exchange Online and Microsoft O365
- 5+ years in a similar role (Active Directory design, Azure and O365 break/fix activities, engineering, implementations, and migrations)
- Hands-on expertise of working with a complex Active Directory infrastructure
- PowerShell scripting and other command-line interfaces
- Intune MDM/MAM
- SharePoint implementation and management including security and sharing policies
- O365 Security and Compliance Litigation hold eDiscovery center
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Coordination and escalation to Microsoft support and ability to coordinate with third-party software vendors as needed for resolution of business-impacting problems
- Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding technical writing and documentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with Sophos / OneLogin / CrashPlan
- O365 Certification
- Microsoft Exchange Certification
- A very supportive team, a culture of "do your job" autonomy, and access to all levels of the organization
- Health insurance (including medical, dental, vision, LTD, STD, and life insurance)
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- Employee stock options
- Subsidized gym and commuter benefits
- Unlimited time off policy
- Professional development opportunities
- Free ButcherBox each month
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
More Jobs From