Senior SQL Data Warehouse Developer
The Senior SQL Data Warehouse Developer will join our Professional Services team. We are looking for a seasoned developer with the ability to triage and problem solve reporting issues. This hire will be an excellent problem solver who will be responsible for ad-hoc reporting for various customers as well as supporting customer’s own research and inquiries.
What you will do:
- Address customer performance issues.
- Solicit, analyze, and document functional and technical requirements. Use situationally appropriate strategies and practices to ensure stakeholder engagement.
- Design, develop, enhance, and implement solutions adhering to established frameworks and standards.
- Create reports, dashboards, and data visualizations for customer consumption.
- Maintain a deep understanding of application features and capabilities.
- Consistently deliver high-quality solutions and services to clients on schedule
- Actively participate in business and technical discussions in a team environment.
- Provide subject matter expertise for multiple projects concurrently through all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Exercise flexibility in handling multiple tasks in this fast-paced environment
What you bring:
- Excellent knowledge of data warehouse and reporting technologies.
- Proficiency with SQL and analytical tools
- Knowledge of ETL and other technologies related to data streaming and transformation
- Strong experience with relational databases including Oracle and SQL-Server
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent trouble shooting abilities
- A responsiveness to client requests and the ability to prioritize
- The ability to create complex data sets for reporting
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field experience.
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a strong advantage
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience working with data lakes and data cubes.
More Jobs From