About the Role
Senior software engineer needed to join our growing team. Its an exciting time to work with cool technologies, create new products and ensure the success of our existing suite of solutions. Put your experience to work on a team that takes pride in creating amazing software solutions that help our customers improve the quality of data with their organizations.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Validity, you will be working alongside other dedicated and passionate engineers and product managers; all focused on accomplishing big goals like optimizing existing systems and designing and implementing new ones. Our teams drive business results by creating solutions that delight our customers. If you want to be part of a team that embraces learning and collaboration and you value ideas that contribute to benefit quality, stability, performance, security, and cost, we want to talk to you!
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Senior individual contributor on new technology and business product
- Contribute to team code infrastructure and make recommendations for improvements
- Collaborate with team PM to scope and prioritize technical backlog
- Provide team and engineering tech mentorship and contribute to the overall architecture
Required Experience, Skills, and Education
- Mid-to-Senior development experience (3+ years of experience)
- An analytical mind with a strong grasp of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Python, Go, PHP, React, Java
- Interest and ability to learn new languages and technologies as needed.
- Interest in working on an agile/lean team
- Experience or interest in developing and maintaining distributed systems
- Prior experience handling reliability, troubleshooting, and day-to-day deployment/monitoring operations for the products that you developed
- A proven track record of self-motivation and determination to learn
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Willingness to learn from and to teach your colleagues
- Paid Holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
Pay Range: $ 115,000 - $125,000 base, plus up to 20% bonus opportunity, and stock options.
Final salary may vary depending on skills, location, and/or experience.