Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
As a Seller Success Manager, you will act as a trusted advisor to Thrasios sellers, engaging regularly with them to understand their strategies, end-to-end business processes, pain points and priorities to help guide them through the process of selling and migrating their business to Thrasio.
In this role, you will be partnering with seller facing cross-functional teams to ensure our sellers have an exceptional end-to-end experience with Thrasio and that they remain part of our family in a meaningful way long after they sell their business to us.
- Ensure seller satisfaction as sellers navigate the steps required to sell their business to Thrasio.
- Evaluate and communicate progress of ongoing seller relationships, achieving cross-functional alignment around goals and objectives.
- Partner with internal teams to define success and build a joint plan with identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to ensure sellers realize the value in selling their business to Thrasio.
- Measure and assess earnout performance and discuss strategies with internal teams to hit goals.
- Build and maintain feedback loops that improve collaboration across teams.
What You Bring to the Party:
- 8+ years of strategic client management experience.
- A customer-centric attitude and proven track record of establishing a best-in-class experiences and outcomes.
- Strong business acumen coupled with a high EQ.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and conflict resolution skills with the ability to make quick judgement calls under pressure.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.