At Turbonomic, we are committed to attracting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. We will honor your experiences, perspectives, and exceptional identity. We believe that uniqueness enriches all of us by showing us a range of ways to understand and engage with the world.
Who We Are:
At Turbonomic, an IBM company, we work to deliver best-in-class software so that our customers can assure application performance, eliminating error messages, spinning wheels and business disruptions. Turbonomics Application Resource Management (ARM) platform continuously assures that applications get precisely the right resources needed to perform, while maintaining policy compliance and eliminating overspending. Our Network Performance Management (NPM) technology provides modern monitoring and analytics solutions that organizations need to monitor their network infrastructure, and simplifies the extraction and enrichment of metric, flow, and streaming telemetry data across multi-vendor networks enabling enterprises, carriers, and managed service providers to ensure optimal network operations and performance. Turbonomic is well-positioned to build the future of AI-driven hybrid cloud.
Turbonomic was recently named to the Inc. 5000 List of fastest growing private companies for the sixth time, and the Forbes Cloud 100 for the fourth time. We have also been named to Fast Companys Best Workplaces for Innovators List, a testament to our people, culture, and technology. To scale our growth, we have locked in partnerships with technology giants like Cisco, Microsoft, AWS, and DXC.
What's In It For You:
Reporting to our CRM Architect, this role combines a fundamental understanding Marketing, Sales and Service processes, logic & data with expertise in the Salesforce architecture and security model to proactively design, build and improve our platform to meet business needs. While this role draws on SFDC technical developer skills, you will be working with Leaders and Business users to understand requirements to build the breakthrough features our customers and employees will love, adopt and use, while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable and contributing to the product roadmap. We are looking for a proactive person to play a key strategic, but day to day hands-on role on a high performing team of developers and admins who leverage and learn from each other as we move the platform forward. Salesforce.com is the core platform and this role partners with Sales Operations & business functional teams to identify solutions and provide user and administrative assistance across a variety of business applications that make up our marketing, sales and service infrastructure.
The Sr. Salesforce Developer/Administrator leverages technical, business and platform experience to understand our current implementation, business objectives and strategic priorities to develop creative solutions, maintain data integrity data and help our business partners design or re-design new business requirements using Salesforce and Cloud Applications best practices. They are comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels and can translate technical issues into easy to understand language when discussing options and potential impact with less technical business partners.
What you'll be doing:
- Working with business users to identify and resolve programmatic issues and gather requirements for enhancement requests. Build new custom processes and workflows into the system as required.
- Day to day this includes: reviewing user cases daily to triage & assign cases; working with users to understand context and issues; collaborating with other team members on resolving their assigned cases or for input to resolving your own cases; collaborating with external vendor support on issues involving system integrations; regular meetings with key user/customer groups to make sure issues are resolved, new issues are understood and improvement opportunities are surfaced.
- Using your experience as a key member of the team to support our Salesforce Lightning Instances with over 400+ users, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities and many custom objects and integrations.
- Participating in daily standing team scrum meeting; regular project team meetings with SFDC/Business Applications team, sales operations and business partners; individual project work & collaboration across teams on current projects and newly identified needs; collaboration with external vendors of systems; Collaborating with other technical team members on projects, to design, test and deploy new solutions
- Supporting other business applications that co-exist in the Salesforce platform and all its supporting integrations, including ensuring data integrity for key fields across systems.
What You Will Bring
- Minimum 5-7 Years of Admin & Development experience in the Salesforce.com platform across a number of core elements (Sales Cloud, CPQ, Service Cloud, Communities, Lightning) and several years of experience in cloud applications
- Ability to understand, collaborate and resolve challenging technical case support issues for internal users by understanding user requests, triaging solutions for the team, and solving problems independently
- SFDC platform technical/development experience including: Ability to create logic and code for customized workflows, Approval Processes, Flows/Processes, Layouts; manage sandbox environments; understand basic triggers and apex code; experience seamlessly connecting technical development work with front end configuration into desired user experience
- Experience in change/release management, progress reporting and documentation; coaching less experienced team members in SFDC best practices and problem solving; proactive system maintenance: release updates, security reviews, health checks;
- Demonstrated success supporting users, growing adoption, creating new and ongoing user training
- Experience managing integrated related business applications and working with vendors and business (marketing automation, support ticketing, customer service). Experience with specific applications a plus (Hubspot, Zoominfo, SalesLoft, Netsuite, Clarizen, Gainsight)
- Technically active, inquisitive, and astute mind, able to participate in technical conversations with partners, vendors and team members, while able to distill the concepts for discussion and decision making with non-technical partners
- Demonstrated commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment.
This type of position normally requires a combined educational and experiential background at least equivalent to a US bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Sciences, or related field and several years of experience in Cloud applications, including Salesforce Lightning platform.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, dental and vision coverage health is a #1 priority for us, weve got you covered.
- Pre-tax benefits medical, dependent care, commuter, 401k.
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Access to executives learn and collaborate with leaders.
- Career advancement jump in, learn, grow and shape your career
- Rewards and Recognition Programs
- Employee Resource Groups POCIT, DevelopHer, Parents at Turbo, Book Club
- Wellness Initiatives - are you competitive? Youll love the step competition with great prizes! Cooking more your speed? We have web cooking classes! Great wellness initiative running year round
- Wellness Platform that offers allocation of points for different wellness benefits of your choice from the platform
This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Boston office location once it is deemed safe to do so. When in-person (office) life resumes, we look forward to more social events (think holiday gift exchange, fundraising events, happy hours, celebrations and more!), snacks, catered lunches and team offsites!
Our Company Culture:
Our company values and embraces diverse thoughts, experiences, and ideas. We know that diversity in background, race, gender and life experience is directly linked to our ability to innovate and collaborate effectively to bring the best products to market. Having a diverse and inclusive culture is fundamental to who we are, not just an initiative, and we know it has a positive effect on our success. Building an equitable and inclusive workplace is a strategic imperative and a constant challenge we focus attention on together. We have committed to two Parity Pledges: One for Women in Leadership Positions; and one in Support of People of Color.
At Turbonomic, our culture enables a workplace that values trust, transparency, and performance. This is emulated through our employees, who approach each day with a sense of fearlessness, collaboration, and curiosity. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you. To learn more about our company culture, check out our careers page, blog, or connect with Turbonomic via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
We measure our work culture regularly to ensure that Turbonomic is a place where all our employees are respected and valued for who they are. Across the Turbonomic enterprise we encourage you to use your voice to share your uniqueness. Whether it is through our Community Outreach program, joining an Employee Resource Group, or participating in our Sustainability initiatives. If you have a passion for pushing the limit and are eager to make a difference, Turbo is the place for you.
We encourage you to apply even if you dont check every single one of the boxes listed above because your attitude and effort are far more important to us than your prior experiences.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
By submitting your application and information to Turbonomic, an IBM Company, you acknowledge and agree that your information can be used and made available to our subsidiaries and affiliates, and that you may be interviewed by, or ultimately offered employment by, any of IBM's subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide.